Pride 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: Edward Sharpe & the magnetic Zeros - home.

Imagine: you're want to become a man, when pride comes around, you decide to tell Bucky the truth.

A/n: I wanna make one thing very clear about this, if you don't like it just don't read it, also don't comment anything negative, not that you guys are negative at all!, but I just wanna make this clear because I embrace everyone and I want to make this a safe place, also if you wanna talk please do!

Also if I write some things that may be offensive also tell me because that's not my goal here.

You've been feeling weird lately, you don't feel comfortable in this body and Bucky can tell something is off.

He decides to not bring it up, he knows you're not really talkative about that sort of thing and he just keeps away from the whole subject. He doesn't really know how to bring it up either, he doesn't know how to react too. So he keeps away.

You on the other hand slowly start wearing more boyish clothes, most of the team thinks your just a tomboy but there's a different story.

It's eating you up inside, you don't want to lose Bucky but you also don't want to stay like this because you absolutely don't feel happy.

Then the perfect time comes around for you, the day where you feel supported. Pride.

The streets are filled with colourful flags and happy people. And you have the perfect view from the tower.

You're draped over the bed on your stomach, looking through the large window, the only thing covering you is a blanket over your lower half.

Bucky stalks towards you like a predator to its prey. He climbs onto the bed and on top of you. He starts kissing your neck and goes lower and lower.

'Buck...' you sigh.

'Yeah Princess?' He asks continuing his actions.

'Buck Stop...just for a moment...' you turn around and pull the sheets over your upper half, much to Bucky's dismay.

'What's wrong baby?'

'We need to talk...' you say sitting up just as he sits down on the bed, he's confused, you can tell.

'I...I know you've been wondering what's going on, you're not the only spy here..'

'It's a body issue isn't it?, you don't feel comfortable with your body right?' He answers and you bite your lip.

'I uh...it goes a little further than that...and...I don't wanna lose you...but I can't go on like this, being this unhappy...'

'Baby...What's making you so unhappy?, you can tell me...' he takes your hands in his and your eyes fill with tears.

'I..I don't feel like a girl...I haven't felt like one for a while and I don't want to be own anymore...and I know you're not really into guys so...I'm sorry...'

Bucky takes everything in and his mind goes blank, he has no idea how to react, he just loves you, no matter who you want to be, but he can't put it into words.

'I understand if you want to break up, I understand if you don't want anything to do with me anymore...but please just say something...' you practically beg him to talk to you because right now he's only staring at you.

'Bu-' you start but you get interrupted by his lips on yours.

His hand travels to the male of your neck as the kiss becomes more and more passionate.

'I can't put it into words, but I love you for your soul, not for your appearance...and you're also wrong about not being into men...'

'Wait what?' You ask confused and out of breath.

'You think Steve and I were just really good friends?, we had something back then, not anymore!...but back then...but just like I was saying earlier, I love you for you...'

'You have no idea how happy it makes me hearing you say that...'

'I'm there for you...' he replies as he slides next to you and turns you around.

Now you're both sitting there, his arm wrapped around you and your fingers interlaced as you look over the large crowd.

'Maybe next year we should join them...'

'So you and Steve huh?' You completely ignore his suggestion and jump straight back on the topic.

'You're not letting that go are you?'

'Nope...' you smile sheepishly as you look at him.

'Well I do have a type, you're both reckless little shits...'

'But I'm your reckless little shit...' you giggle laying your head on his shoulder.

'I wouldn't change that for the world..' he kisses your head.

A/n: I cried writing this I'm not even gonna deny it.