i love you, you dork - Sam Wilson (request)

Song: Tyler, the creator - Earfquake

Imagine; Sam getting jealous of your friendship with Peter.

'Good job out there Pete...you're getting much better!' You smile as you wrap your arm around his shoulders, he's very tiny standing next to a tall woman as yourself.

'Thank you, I've been trying to get Mr. Stark to shut down the baby monitor for a while now...I'm hoping he will after this mission...'

'If you want I can talk to him...you're responsible...right?' You chuckle.

'Him?, responsible?, the only thing he's responsible off is my depression...' Sam walks past you and you roll your eyes at him.

'Sorry Peter, He doesn't mean it...he's just jealous...' you hug him right before loosening up again.

'Why?, he knows I'm way too young for you, he knows we're friends...he knows I'm somewhat scared of harming you because he will come after me...'

'Yeah but...let's just say he feels threatened..remember Peter, whatever he says, he doesn't mean it...'

'Yeah Yeah I know...' he mutters.

You ruffle his hair before jogging after Sam. You look back to see Peter smiling again. Poor kid, he's way too young for this shit.

'What's wrong with you?' You ask stern as you lean against the doorframe of your bedroom.

He just glances up at you, untying the shoelaces of his combat boots before kicking them off, one actually hitting you.

'Again, what the fuck are you doing?' Your tone is annoyed now, again he glances up but doesn't look away, he keeps his eyes on you as he sits back and crosses his arms.

'Well?, are you gonna answer me?'

'You're making a scene out of this y/n, it was meant as a joke...' he huffs out.

'He didn't take it as one...what do you have against him?'

'Nothing...' He replies and you purse your lips as you nod.

'That's not the answer I was looking for and you know it, just spit it out, what is it...'

'I just don't like him...' he finally admits.

'Why?'

'Because has always with you...no matter where we go, he's stuck to you like a tape...it's annoying..'

'You wanna know what I think?' You walk over to him and sit on his legs, straddling him.

'Not really...I'm not in the mood for this y/n...' he sighs.

'I think you're jealous....and I'm here to tell you that there's no need to get jealous...'

'You're reaching lady...'

'Am I?, because I think I'm right...but trust me baby when I tell you...there is no need, he's a kid and I'm friends with him, but you are my boyfriend....and besides, that would be very illegal, if I dated the kid behind your back...' you chuckle as you wrap your arms around his neck.

He shakes his head as a smirk appears, His hands go up your sides and he looks you in the eyes.

'We Are finally free for a whole three weeks, no missions, no nothing...can you please just behave yourself around the kid?'

'Fine....'

'I mean it Sam, he doesn't understand your weird sense of humour...'

'I promise y/n- wait what do you mean weird sense of humour?' He asks as you slide off of him and move over to the bathroom.

'What weird sense of humour?!' He yells after you, but it just gets answered by you hollering at him.