Mobster 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: mission impossible 2 theme - Hans Zimmer

Imagine; you're the head of the Mexican mob and Bucky falls for you.

Your clothes:

'Miss y/l/n...we have some news from Yoku Matadashi..'

'About ?' You ask continuing to go through your papers, owning the mob isn't without its paperwork.

'He wants you to know that you started a war when you walked out on his son the other day..Alex is on his kill list now and so are you...' the man speaks up while the others just line up behind him.

'Tell him that his son doesn't even know how to treat a waiter let alone a lady, he wants a war?, I'll give him one, if he sets foot here I will make sure he'll loose that foot...you can tell him that...now leave...' you order and you get a small nod before the men step outside.

Once the door closes you sigh and stand up, you put your hands down on the paperwork and you shove it off of the desk while letting out a scream of pure frustration.

'Y/n...' Alex, your right hand says.

'I'm a bit busy Al...'

'I can see that...' she chuckles as she starts picking up the papers.

'I'm sorry of course you're here for something..what is it?' You ask rubbing your temple while pacing back and forth slowly.

'The uh...the falcon and the winter soldier are here to see you, they said it was important...'

'I don't really have time...'

'Well I think you will have to make time...' an unknown, male voice, echoes through the room.

You turn to face the door, revealing both The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. This is not what you need right now.

'Gentlemen...' you greet them as you sit down on the desk.

'Do you need anything else y/n?' Alex asks and you shake your head, 'that would be all' you sigh and she nods before leaving the room.

'Trouble in paradise miss y/l/n?' The Falcon says.

'You could say that, but I don't think you're here for that, is there anything I can do for you?' You ask crossing your arms, your gaze constantly landing on the man next to the Falcon.

It stays quiet as the man stares back at you, he seems a bit intimidated by you, not uncommon but the Winter Soldier, the best assassin in the world being shy and persevered around you, well it really flatters you to be honest.

'Dude...' Falcon shoves his partner and he seems to get out of his trance.

'Uhh uh...I...uh...mission...'

'What he's trying to say is...we found out that your business partner, Yoku Matadashi, is interested in buying a biological weapon...since you're in business with him we want your help taking him down...'

'I'll be glad to take him down...'

'This is now what was supposed to happen!' You yell as you use one of the tables as a shield against the bullets.

'Are you alright?' The man you now know as Bucky asks and you nod.

'You don't happen to have a gun for me on you do you?' You ask out of breath and he hands you one of his.

'Ran out of bullets...' you explain with an apologetic smile and he just waved it off.

'Hey love birds!, I don't mean to interrupt whatever the hell is happening here but we're in the middle of a shootout!' Sam yells.

'Let me fix that for you...' you smirk as you cock the gun.

'Wait!' Bucky yells but you jump up when the other side is reloading.

You shoot them one by one as if you're shooting down tin cans. One by one they drop to the floor, until one is left. Yoku himself.

'You think this will be over once you kill me?' He chuckles, blood flowing down his mouth.

'There will be another head, someone new will take control and come after you...'

'pues déjalos' you speak before shooting him down, making him join his gunmen. (It means "well let them")

'She's...you're...'

'Thank you...' you chuckle as the boys straighten up.

'You don't become the leader of the Mexican mob by doing dishes you know...' you wink as you pat Bucky's arm.

You walk out of the club with both their eyes following you.

'Call me..' you mouth at Bucky and all he can do is nod with his jaw on the floor.

'How is it that you always get the cool chicks?' Sam asks confused.

'I have no idea..'