Eyepatch 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: Tove Lo - thousand miles.

Imagine; you're blind on one eye, you're also a villain and Bucky ends up falling for you.

'Hey mutant!, you still not ready to join?'

You're stuck in a hot cell, the heat of the sun shining right on your head. You are locked up in what seems to be somewhere in the Middle East.

'No..' you answer, it's almost a whimper, you're slowly dying, no food and no water is taking its toll on your body.

'You know what that means...' the door opens and even though you don't have much strength, you crawl back until you hit the wall, hissing at the sharp pain shooting through your body.

The still healing wounds from your last punishment burn against your back.

You get yanked up by the guard and dragged across the hallway to what they like to call, "the justice room".

Your hands get tied to this wooden post and you already knows what that means.

'Oh don't worry sweetheart...we all love you.. this hurt us more than it hurts you...' the guard coos while harshly holding up your chin.

You try to look him into the eyes to manipulate his mind into untying you and freeing, there only one giveaway that you're doing that, your eyes glow. And when he sees it, he isn't too happy.

'How cute...you're trying to project your ability on me...you're trying to manipulate me aren't you gorgeous?'

'No..' you lie.

'We can't have you doing that now came we?, so sit nice and still for me...you'll be useless if you're blind, so one eye will do...'

'No...' you pull at your restraints. 'No please...' you cry out for him to stop whatever he's about to do.

He flips out a knife, he slowly inches the edge towards your eye as your breathing speeds up.

'If only you would've listened to me..'

You cry out of pain when he sliced right up, forever marking you, forever blinding you in one eye.

You showed no remorse in return when you slaughtered every single man in that building the same day, setting an example to all those people that hurt and betrayed you that they would be next, and that you don't do mercy.

That's what actually got you caught, your lack of regret and mercy, your lack of care.

'How are you doing?' Bucky asks as he sits down against the glass wall separating you two.

You open your eyes as you stare in front of you, you don't want to look.

'You still won't talk to me huh?'

You're sitting against the large glass wall, because when you're an attractive inmate, you don't hide it with something metal right?

Ever since they caught you, you've been between these same four walls. Feeling like they can close in on you any second, but it's not like they care.