You know what they say 💧 Peter (request)

Song: Ellie Goulding - bittersweet.

Imagine; Peter shows up at your house with some major injuries. When you're cleaning him up he's in such a hazy state that he tries to kiss you.

You're so tired.

A school day, then you went shopping with friends and then you needed to rush to catch your subway to your house.

You're drained of energy at this point, so you have a nice long, hot shower, you curl up into your bed and you're ready to sleep when you get interrupted by a thud on your window.

You slide out of the bed and you open the window to see a very distressed and gory Peter standing there, all wonky.

'Peter Oh my god...' you mutter as you hastily open the window for him to climb through.

He stumbles in and falls to the ground. You close the window after him before helping him on the bed. He lays down and you take a look at his wounds.

'Bad Guys again?'

'No they were really good guys y/n, that's why they did this to me...' he replies sarcastically and you roll your eyes.

'I'll get the first aid kit, you're lucky my parents aren't home this weekend...'

'That's why I came to you, May would freak out...'

'And I wouldn't?'

'You're calm now aren't you?' He teases and you sigh.

He may be a wallflower in school but out there he is a teasing little brat, and you love him for it. but at this moment you would rather kill him than smile about it.

'Here...take these...' you hand him a few pills and he gulps them down in one go.

'Okay this is going to sting...' you say before pressing a cold rag drenched in alcohol on the large cut on his abdomen.

He hisses in pain before relaxing again, the pills working faster than expected. He lays back and watches you work while his eyes gloss over with this hazy look.

'Y/n...' he says, you ignore it.

'Y/n...' he repeats, this time stopping you from continuing to work by taking your wrist in his hand.

'Yes Peter?' You ask a bit annoyed.

'You know I love you right?'

'It's the medicine talking Peter, now shut up and lay back...'

You wish it wasn't that stupid medicine talking. You wish he liked you for you, but you know he doesn't. He can't, why would he like you anyway?

'Y/n...' he repeats again and he quickly sits up, his face inches from yours.

'I love you..' he says and you shake your head.

'Lay back down...'

'Not until you understand that I really do...' he leans in and kisses you.

His lips are soft against yours. You can't help but feel a little happiness. But then you remember that the medicine in his system is making him act differently.

'I...I..' you stutter as you get up.

'Just get some sleep...I...I'll check on you in the morning...' you rush through the sentence as you go through the door.

Of course Peter told you the truth, of course he meant every word, he had only acted like the medicine did anything because he didn't want to worry you. The medicine wouldn't have worked anyway, his fast metabolism will shut it out immediately.

Peter saw the look in your eyes right after he kissed you and it broke his heart, he knew you liked him and he thought by kissing you, you would get the message.

'Y/n?' He asks as he walks around the apartment.

'In the kitchen!' You chirp, you sound happy, maybe even a little excited.

The smell of fresh pancakes fills the air as he walks in, you're making breakfast for you both.

'Morning Peter, how are you feeling?' You ask as he sits down.

'I'm better, the wound is closed and the pain is slowly going away...thanks again for patching me up'

'No need to thank me...that's what friends do right?' You reply.

'Y/n...what I said yesterday...I meant it...all of it...'

You sigh as you stop watching the pancakes, putting the spatula down.

'Why?' You ask, not daring to look at him.

'Why?, y/n..you are amazing and funny...and beautiful and I know that sounds cliche but I don't care...I love you...'

He slowly rises from his seat and moves over to you, he takes your hands in his and turns you to face him.

He moves one hand to cup your cheek and he lifts your head so you're looking at him. He slowly leans in and presses his soft lips against yours.

You're both so lost in the moment that you don't notice the pancake burning in the pan. But when the fire alarm goes off you're both send back to reality real fast.

'Well this is one kiss I won't forget...'

'Yeah I was totally planning that...' Peter grins and you chuckle.