Hurtful words pt.2 💧 Peter Parker

Song: Coldplay - the scientist.

Your dress:

'Hey y/n!, wait up!' Jack, a guy from your class and from the trip calls after you.

'You forgot something!'

'My will to live?' You gasp.

'You're so dark geez, but no you know that thing is long gone by now..' he chuckles and you let out a small chuckle.

'You forgot to give me the little note I asked you to look at for me...'

'Oh shoot I totally forgot about that!' You say dropping your bag to the floor and squatting down to look for it.

'It's no big deal I mean...' he fiddles with his hands.

'Got it!' You hold up the piece of paper and you open it, checking if you crossed the right box.

'Here you go...' you hand Jack the little note and he carefully opens it like it's a bomb about to go off.

'You're kidding right?'

'Nope...'

'You actually want to go on a date with me?'

'I don't see why not?, it's always worth the shot right?' You smile at Jack before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Peters blood is boiling at this point, he is immensely jealous of Jack right now. He doesn't know why because he turned you down but seeing you with another guy makes him so angry.

'Dude chill...'

'Since when are they so close?' He grits his teeth.

'Ever since what you did on the bridge...' your twin brother walks past Peter.

'You look...Wow...' Jack breathes as stands up.

'Thanks...' you chuckle shyly as he slides the seat back for you.

'Such a gentleman...' you smile at him.

'For you? Always...'

'Can you believe him?' Peter gags as he listens with his suit.

After you and Jack ate and cracked jokes all night, you're finally ready to go back home and you can finally say you're in love again, but with someone who actually digs you too. Not knowing that Peter is up to something.

'So I was left alone in the rain because I forgot the key and I had to climb through the window and I may have broken the window..'

'You broke the window?'

'You can prove nothing woman!' He replies and you chuckle as he takes your hand in his.

He suddenly gets yanked and crushed against the wall and you let out a yell. As the hooded figure starts punching Jack.

'Stop!' You yell pulling him off of Jack, Who now sinks to the ground clutching his face.

'What the hell?!, PETER?!' You raise your voice.

'I can explain..'

'I sure as hell hope you can because I'm going to rip your fucking head off!'

You squad down to Jacks level and you take off your jacket for him to push against the large wound on his head, but instead he flinched away and crawls up.

'Jack wait!' You yell but he already starts running away.

'Y/n...'

'What more could you possibly want from me?' you turn to him, eyes red from the tears running down your cheeks.

'why can't you just leave me alone?'

'because y/n I miss you!, I miss being friends!'

'you should've thought about that before you said those things on the bridge...'

'is this why you don't want to be friends anymore?, because I turned you down?'

'no, it's because you still said those things while you knew how I feel about myself to begin with..you said you're into pretty girls right?, well that really ave me the feeling that i am ugly okay?, and according to you I am not funny, and not smart at all..I finally found someone else that makes me feel like I am all those things...that isn't using me to get another girl!'

'I didn;t know you felt that way about yourself..'

'of course you didn't, you don't even fucking care about me Peter, not even when we're friends...you're just jealous...'

'well yeah I am!'

'wh the hell would you even be jealous?, please god help me understand because I am too stupid to understand...'

'because I was lying!, okay!, I like you too okay but I was scared..'

'so you decide to beat up Jack because of that?, you know what?, now it's my turn to not care, I don't want to see you ever again..or so help me god...' you turn around and start walking away.

'I'm really sorry about what happened...' You give Jack a sympethatic smile.

'It's okay, and now I have something really cool..I can tell everyone I fought of some thug..so It's no big deal okay?, I was kinda hopin you would be up for another date?'

'are you serious?, yes!, I'd love that...' you smile and hug him tightly.

'you two watch it, I have dad on speed dial..' Mike walks by and you roll your eyes.

'i dare you...tell him about us and I'll tell you you got your girl knocked up Mike!, I'm not kidding!'

'tell him, he doesn't care me...'

you grab your phone and you pretend to dial his number and you watch Mike's face go pale.

'yeah hey dad?'

'okay point proven I won't say anything I promise..' he quickly says.

You laugh but there's someone in the corner watching g you that isn't laughing at all, he watched you slip through his fingers, he doesn't think he will be able to fix it this time.