A wife knows best 💧 Loki (request)

Song:  Jaymes Young - don't you know.

Imagine; you're Loki's wife and Thor keeps warning Loki whenever he does something Thor knows you won't like.

Your clothes:

A/N: so I just got a 4

A/N: so I just got a 4.3/10 on my English writing test... what?

'Behave Loki....you know how much trouble I had to go through for those Midgardians to set you free again...'

'Yes my love...you have fun on your trip...To your friends..'

'And you know what happens if I have to come back early right?' You cup his cheek.

'You won't have to, I'll behave I promise, my love...' he chuckles nervously.

'Loki I mean it...plus Thor has me on speed dial...' you smile before kissing his cheek and turning to walk away.

'I never agreed to this when you became my wife!' He yells after you with a playful glare.

'Deal with it!' You reply and he softly chuckles.

No member of the team knows that Loki has a wife, they're convinced that Loki is completely single, not a strong attached to anyone, little do they know that he has a strong strong attached to one woman and one woman only. You.

He doesn't want to tell the team he sees as his friends, because they will tease him, or maybe try to take her from him. Let's say he's quite protective over you.

'Brother!' Thor beams as he spreads his arms, an already annoyed glare shooting his way coming from the god of mischief himself.

'Thor..what a delight...' he replies sarcastically and he can already hear you sigh at him. Even when you're not by his side it's like you're right there.