Confused 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: Taylor Swift - lover.

Imagine; you're confused on how you feel about Bucky and you cope with it in your own way.

Confusion wasn't something you hadn't experience before, but this type of confusion was all new to you.

It all began when you and Bucky were send on a mission, you played dress up and pretended to be a couple throughout the evening. You were used to doing this with him but this night somehow seemed different. You were dancing together and something about the way he looked at you made your mind run wild.

You've never seen that look before and now you're baking, at 3 in the morning, softly singing your favourite song.

You always bake when you don't know how to express any feelings and especially now with all the confusion you have in you right now.

'Everything alright y/n?' Bucky asks leaning on the kitchen island making you startle.

'It was until you scared the shit out of me...' you breathe as you steady yourself against the counter.

'Sorry, but...you didn't answer my question...' he replies.

'I'm fine...'

'Oh so you're just casually baking at three in the morning while you're supposed to be catching sleep after the mission?'

'Uhhhh, Yeah..' you smile.

'I know you better than that... you're trying to cope with your feelings and I would let you but I'm not able to go back to sleep and I'm worried about you...' he scoops some batter onto his finger and puts it in his mouth.

'That's disgusting...'

'You're dodging it...'

'And you're acting like a whiny toddler...but then again what else is new...'

'Is it because of the mission?'

'Buck Stop prying...' you sigh.

'I wanna know!'

'Okay, you really wanna know?'

'Yes!'

'I'm hella confused about how you looked at me during the mission and that's why I'm baking, because now I'm confused if I like you as a friend or maybe even more I just don't know!' You inhale after your outburst.

'Okay not what I was expecting...' Bucky quietly replies and you roll your eyes. 'But I'll explain it okay?'

'I'm listening...' you sit down at the kitchen island.

'I didn't mean to give you that look, like I meant it but I didn't mean to show it to you... look I was just... you were so pretty and you reminded me of everything I could have but can never get...'

'What do you mean?'

'I like you as more than a friend but I know you didn't so.. I got reminded of that...'

'This ain't funny...' you reply.

'I wasn't joking...' he moves so he's standing right in front of you.

'Well then you're lucky that I'm so confused...'

'Really?, why's that?'

You stand up on your toes and you press your lips against his. He lifts you up so you're sitting on the kitchen island.

'I really like you y/n...' he whispers. 

'This is sweet and all, but we're trying to sleep and you're baking and yelling and making out so if you could just take it down a notch, that would be great...' Tony groans sleepy.

You chuckle as you watch him walk away. You wrap your arms around Bucky's neck.

'Just the thought of pretending, it's torture for me..'

'Well you don't have to act anymore...' you smirk.

'Mhm...' he hums as he kisses you again.

'GO TO SLEEP, NOW! Tony yells.