The Hunger Games -> revolution (pt.14)

Song: Clams Casino - blast.

I AM SO SORRY I WANTED TO FINISH IT BUT I FORGOT! THERE WILL BE MORE PARTS I PROMISE.

'How long before the serum starts working?' You can hear Cressida in the distance.

'Don't know...but for now I'm glad we got her out in time before...' Natasha's voice dies off in the middle of her sentence when she notices your eyes are slowly opening.

She stares at you and also keeps glancing at Cressida. Cressida mouths something and Natasha shakes her head.

'What's going on?, where are we?' You ask sitting up.

'Careful...it just started healing, might take a few hours...'

'Nat..we should tell her...'

'I said no...she can't handle it...' Natasha replies.

'What can't I handle?' You ask confused, and like you just pushed a button the tv turns on.

'Turn that thing off!' Natasha yells and you stop her when you hear the arena music playing.

Slowly the faces of some of your teammates show with their districts, it's just like the people that got killed in the games, the same music and the same image.

'He's lying right?' You ask, the panic slowly creeping up on you when you see Boggs, followed by a lady you knew as Lola.

It stays silent, it definitely answers the question but you're still not sure. So you shoot up, ignoring the stinging sensation that follows.

You limp over to the window and look out of it. You see that the buildings create a small circle, and the square in the middle is covered in something that looks like black paint.

'It caught us by surprise...we made a wrong step and it set off another trap...if you touched it then you would die...Boggs fell and ordered Steve to take you inside....'

A tear slips down your face once you see your friends laying there covered in a thick layer of the black substance.

'He tried to get up but he was swallowed, just like Lola and the others...it's just us...'

You close your eyes, letting another hot tear slide down your cheek before you turn your whole body away from the window.

'We need to fall back y/n...there's too many traps and men from their side..we will never make it alive...'

'It's me he wants right?, we're almost at the Capitol, I could go there on my own...' You reply to Cressida.

'Your leg is not fully healed yet....are you crazy?!, no, no we're not letting you..'

'Look how many he has killed!, Look how many people died because I couldn't keep my mouth shut or put a stop to my actions!, Bucky and probably the others are right there in that building...'

'Either I go or we all go...the ones that want to join me can get ready, and if you don't want to go that's fine with me, I'm not forcing you the way Snow did all of those years...'

It gets dead silent for a while. Everyone thinking about if they should go or not.

'But know that it's up to us...to go up to Snows house, and bring him down...it's up to us if every district gets to live a free life again...free of the games...he has our friends, we can free our own friends tonight...'

'President Snow, theres someone walking towards the gate...'

'Show me on screen...' he commands.

'Ah....just as I predicted...did I not?, I knew she would come to save her husband...that's all it was about in the first place...all she ever wants is to keep him safe...from the very beginning...'

'What do we do with her sir?'

'Nothing...let her get to the gate and then I will speak with her...look at her, she's no danger anymore, limping her way across the Capitol...only fools go into battle that way...' he lets out a menacing laugh.

'Y/n, we're in position...give us the sign when you're ready...'

'Copy..' you reply as you limp further to the gate.

But instead of slowing down once you see the guards, you speed up and take out your gun.

'Now...' you say and you shoot the guards so you have access to the gate.

'What is she doing?' Snow asks shooting out of his seat but keeping his eyes on the security feed.

'Sir!, were under attack from both sides!' Another one of his guards says. 'We have to go!'

'She won't be able to penetrate our security and get inside of this building, she's strong but not that str-'

'She's in...'