Hansel 💧 Clint (request)

Song: Autograf - slow burn.

Imagine; you're all watching a movie when a sudden video pops up, revealing some of Clint's past.

'Movie night everyone!, Chucky is on tv tonight so we're all watching that!'

'You've got to be kidding me...that has so many commercials in between that the movie doesn't have its magic!' You reply sighing.

'Oh come on captain fun block...let's go...you get to sit next to Clint, far away from me...because you two are just to gross together...'

'Thanks Tony....that might be the only thing tonight that's gonna bring me joy...' you comment.

You get up and go to the small movie theatre Tony build a while back. You see Clint already sitting on one side so you sit next to him, curling up against him. He kisses your head and you smile.

When everyone else arrives the movie finally starts and you're actually enjoying it, mostly because Clint is giving you the usual amount of affection and it's adorable.

You notice you start to feel tired, your eyelids are heavy and you're almost asleep by the time the first commercial comes through. You're basically sleeping when you hear something that sounds like a movie trailer, it makes Clint tense, which makes you curious.

"BASED ON THE STORY OF CLINT BARTON"

You see something with a crossbow and shooting witches, it seems like a while back, like a long time ago. His name is Hansel and he hunts witches.

You find it quite amusing to see someone dressed up like Clint, running around shooting the witches. But Clint on the other hand gently pushes you aside to get up and walk to the other room.

'What the hell?' You mutter quietly as you follow him.

'Clint?, baby are you okay?'

'I'm fine just go watch the movie!' He yells back and you roll your eyes, he is always so damn stubborn. Maybe even too stubborn to die.

'You're not fine, baby what's wrong?' You ask following him into the bedroom and onto the balcony.

'Clint don't lie to me I know something is wrong, was it that trailer?'

'Yes...' he simply answers.

'Why is it bothering you?, you're gonna have a movie about your backstory...which I have a few questions about....that I will ask later because Now is not the time..'

'Because...because long ago I used to hunt and kill witches, some were good and some were not but the bottom line is, I killed them all...' he folds his arms and leans on the metal bar.

'So?' You ask linking your arm with his.

'It made me feel...guilty towards you...you're a witch...'

'Again...what's your point?, Clint from what I saw that was a damn long time ago... I do not care what you used to do...you don't judge me and I won't do the same with you...' you kiss his cheek and he looks at you, leaning in to capture your lips before you can lean back.

'Now that I know what you used to do....I will tell you what I used to do as a witch...so a long time ago, when there was no food with the nutritional value a witch needs, we used to eat the hearts of old people...so I can't say that I've been a good girl either...'

'That's just gross...' his face scrunches up and you scoff.

'You got something to say Hansel...' you laugh and he chuckles.

'I love you...' he admits and you smile.

'I love you too...' you whisper.

'And I love you two too...now can you come back we're waiting for you so we can finish the movie...' Tony grunts.

'You go ahead and watch it...I've got everything I need right here...'