The wife 💧 Sam (request)

Song: Ariana Grande ft. Miley Cyrus and Lana del Rey - don't call me angel.

Imagine: you're retired from shield, you're married to Sam, you live downtown New York. When he has a mission and isn't home by dinner, you use your skills to go and save him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! hbushutup

It has been an hour since you made dinner, of course Mister Wilson is late...again.

But something about tonight seems off. He's usually home late but he would always send you a text if he was. You didn't receive anything from him.

So you're standing in front of your closet to pull out the suit you got from Natasha as a gift. She knows how much you like being in the field so she gifted it so you can save Sam, like you've done a million times before.

You can feel someone behind you and you silently grab a knife, Sam wouldn't be able to sneak up on given how much noise he usually makes. So this has to be someone else.

You turn around with the knife in your hands but you roll your eyes when you see who it is.

'I'm sorry but they're in trouble..'

'How many times did I tell you not to sneak up on me Nat?' You reply.

'Too many times...' she smirks.

'So they again need help, god do they even get shit down like this?'

'Not likely...I usually do all the heavy lifting...'

'I'm not surprised...'

'Do you think Natasha is on her way with help yet?' Tony asks and everyone just groans in annoyance.

'Do you ever shut up?' Steve snaps.

'You're the one who got us locked in here smartass!'

'You really want to start?' Fling says and then before they know it they're arguing loudly about who's fault it really is. Everyone including Sam.

Suddenly they get interrupted by something slamming against the small window. Blood splatters against the glass and the wall next to it as you press the guards face against the glass.

'Open the door...now...' you order him and he pulls out his keys.

He shakily inserts the keys and twists making the door unlock itself.

'Good boy...' you respond before opening the door.

'You have three seconds...' you tell him and he nods as he starts running.

'Three...' you turn around and shoot him in the leg, he collided with the ground and groans in pain.

'You're late for dinner Wilson...' you lean against the doorframe.

'And who are you?' Tony asks getting up.

'She's my wife...' Sam grins proudly at you as he joins your side.

'Well not for long if you keep missing dinner...' you joke and he throws his arm around you.

'Luckily you've got a good friend and an amazing wife...to save your ass...again...'

'That I have...' he leans in and kisses your lips.

'I'm taking everyone out to dinner so we get to know this woman better, and because we owe her and Natasha a thank you...'

'Hey y/n!, what's this guy doing on the floor?'

'Just leave him..I gave him three seconds, he was too slow...'

'Ah..' Natasha nods with a smirk.