Star Wars AU part 2

Song: John Williams - torn apart.

Your clothes:

also I have a Star Wars one shot ready, with the real characters and all, should I post it too?

'You can still join me...' Kylo says as he strikes his lightsaber against yours.

'Join you?, never...' you pant as you make another move to strike him.

'You're getting tired of fighting, I can tell... you don't want to be looking over your shoulder anymore... you want peace... if we kill Palpatine together, and take the throne...we could...we could bring peace and order to the galaxy, that's what you want isn't it?'

'Don't'

'I know where he is...I know where Palpatine is and I know you've been trying to find a sithwayfinder...' he stretches out his hand and the pyramid like ornament that was settled in your pocket flies right into his hand.

'Give it back...' you say and he smirks at you.

'If you want to find Exegol, you'll come with me...because the only way you will get there... is by my side...' he puts pressure on the pyramid and it breaks.

'NO!' You yell as you charge at him with your saber.

'Where is y/n?!' Sam asks once they have the Falcon up and running.

They're flying around the star destroyer to try and find you, and with destroyers on their backs, it's not a laidback job.  

'Y/n, where are you?' Bucky mutters as he tries his best to look for you. 

And then he sees you and Ren still fighting each other. At first that doesn't worry him that much, it is when he sees you're losing that he starts to sweat.

'We have to do something...' Wanda breathes as she holds onto Bucky's seat.

'I'm open for suggestions because if I fire at them, they'll both get blasted into oblivion...'

You get thrown on the ground and you finally spot the Falcon. You use the force to blast Ren away and against the wall.

'What is she doing?' Wanda asks as she tries to see the gesture you make.

'GO!, GET OUT OF HERE GO!' You yell as you wave them off.

'She's...no she can't be.... she's telling us to go...' Sam says surprised.

'GO!' You yell as you crawl up.

You wave them goodbye as they go, that's the last thing you can do, you know that if they stay here they will die. So telling them to go is the best thing to do right now.

'Is she waving?, is she insane?' Wanda asks full of disbelieve.

'No, she knows we will die if we stay...she's sacrificing herself...'

'We can't just leave her!' Wanda yells.

'We have to Wanda...we have to go back to the base and report tot General Sarah...come back with more men...they're too strong if we fight right now...'

'Your friends are leaving without you...' Kylo gets up. 'Good friends you have there...'

'Well at least I have them...' you spit back at him.

You look around and see his ship standing on the nearby loading dock. He must have one of pyramids in there, he's been to Exegol before. He must've used one to get there.

'You're smart...I'll give you that... and the answer is yes, I do have a Sith wayfinder... but I don't think you'll be able to reach it...' he smirks.

'And why is-' you get rudely interrupted by something slamming against the back of your head.

And that's also the last thing Wanda sees before they jump to light-speed, it has her screaming out, she's force sensitive and she can feel you like you can feel Kylo Ren, she can feel your force getting weaker.

What she doesn't know is that one punch to the head won't do, maybe for a split second but that's it. You have a plan, and you're going to do everything to make it work, it has to work, you haven't really got any time for errors at this point.

So as you're being carried, you see the fighter standing on the loading dock, the door to that very same loading dock is coming up and you have a limited time schedule.

You peek up slightly to see Kylo not paying so much attention as he should. You raise your leg and kick him in the head, he yells and lets go off you.

You land on your feet and make a run for the door just as Kylo grabs his lightsaber.

You open the door and rush through, closing it right before he can enter. You look at him trough the small window when it's closed off.

'I did want to take your hand...' you say and you see his head tilt, his face holding an emotion you haven't seen on him before.

'I wanted to take Steve's hand...' you state as you turn away from the window and start running for his fighter.

But he does nothing, no alarms are going off and no stormtroopers are showing up to stop you and as you look at him before entering the fighter, you see him still standing there, that same unreadable expression on his face as he watches you go.

Maybe this time you finally cracked him after all those failed attempts of trying to bring the old Steve back.