Forever 💧 Nat (request)

Song: Labrinth - forever.

Imagine; you're Pietro and Wanda's sibling and you have the power to make yourself invisible and create invisible force fields. You're bi and you have a crush on Nat that only your siblings know of, until Tony one day finds out and shares it with the whole team.

'So...' Tony clasps his hands together as he sits down on the couch.

You're sitting next to Bucky, he's the only person besides your siblings that you're close to in the tower. Besides you like to scare him as much as often with your invisibility.

'I have some news...' he smirks at you and you frown at him while glancing at Pietro and Wanda who just shrug.

'Guess What I listened to the other day?'

'Did you finally learn to listen to others?!' Natasha fake gasps and she gets a cold glare. You chuckle at her comment and she winks at you, making you blush.

Bucky secretly elbows you and raises his eyebrows which makes you roll your eyes on your side. He knows about your huge crush on Natasha, again he's the only one besides Pietro and Wanda.

It became painfully obvious that you like both sides, Bucky always figured because the Bi's can sense each other it seems.

'So I found part of someone's conversation one of the cameras picked up, it said something interesting..' he's still eyeing you and you remember that you had talked to Wanda about asking Nat out.

He wouldn't mean that conversation right?, and he certainly wouldn't just say it like this would he?

'Guess what I heard, Y/n... she's bi, she swings both ways and just so happens to have a crush on her teammate.. you never guess who..'

'Tony Stop...' Steve tries to reason but he just pushes him away and continues.

'She's in love with Nat, and when I say in love I mean head over heels...' Tony laughs but nobody is laughing with him.

Of course they all knew, it was again.. painfully obvious to everyone but out of respect they waited for you to announce it on your own, and well Tony just took that moment from you.

Bucky looks over at your side but you're already on your feet, turning invisible and rushing away. Away from everyone and everything.

'Good job Tony now she's upset..are you for real right now?' Natasha angrily says as she gets up to follow you.

'You really wanted to take away that moment for her?, the last bit of control she has over her life and you just publicly announce it?' Bucky shakes his head at Tony.

'Oh come on!, Why does it matter you all knew anyway...' Tony argues.

'Yeah and we agreed to keep that to ourselves until she would tell us, now we lost all the trust she has because you can't stand to not be the centre of attention...' Steve snaps.

'FRIDAY, do you know where she went?' Nat walks through the cold hallways.

'She's on the roof Miss Romanoff...'

'Thank you...' she replies before climbing the stairs to meet you up on the roof.

'Y/n?!' Natasha yells over the wind rushing over the roof.

'Go away!' You yell like an angry toddler.

'Y/n...what Tony did..'

'For the love of god can you please not start?'

'It wasn't his place to say it but.. I'm glad he told me about the crush..it makes it easier to tell you I feel the same...if you could then visible again that would be a lot easier because I don't know what I'm talking to right now..'

'You're just trying to make me feel better, save the trouble Nat...' you reply as you turn visible again.

'I'm sorry he did that but I swear... y/n you are the funniest and most beautiful girl I've ever met and you're one of the few people who can get me to stutter.. you're the only one that makes me lose the ability to speak and trust me.. that's an achievement on its own...'

You chuckle as you wipe some tears. She walks over to you and sits down next to you.

'I mean it y/n, we will kick Tony's ass later, but.. I like you...'

'You sure this isn't  just something out of a fan fiction?'

'I swear y/n.. it isn't...I mean every word, I'll prove it..' she leans in and captures your lips in a small kiss.

'I truly...deeply.. love you...'

'Using Star Wars references now? I'm proud of you..' you chuckle.

'I've watched the movies because I wanted to make conversation with you, just so you know...' she chuckles.

'That's the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me...'

'You know what?, let's go and kill Tony, them after we can watch them together...'

'Marry me right now...'

'Let's just go on a date first and see how that goes..'

'Okay, okay...' you smile at her.