Please cover for me 💧 Bucky/ Natasha (40s) (request)

Song: Kelly Clarkson - Miss independent

Imagine: you met a girl during one of your nights out and you want to go on a date with her, so Bucky pretends he takes you out so that you two can go on an actual date.

Your dress:

You hesitate to knock on Bucky's door, especially since your not sure how he's gonna react hearing the favour you need from him.

But you go ahead and knock anyway, a couple seconds later the door opens revealing Bucky.

'Hey y/n...' a smile appears on his face.

'Hey Buck...I uh...I need your help..'

'Yeah sure...come on in..' he says and he opens the door enough for you to walk in and shuts it behind you.

'I..you're not...I mean...you don't have anything against...' you stutter trying to make a full sentence but failing miserably.

'What is it y/n?' Bucky chuckles, he always found your nervous rambling incredibly endearing.

'You're not opposed to same sex couples right?' You ask awkwardly.

'I'm a gay man living with my very gay boyfriend in the middle of Brooklyn while being in the army...doesn't get anymore accepting than that y/n, you know this...'

'Well I was just checking...'

'Y/n what is going on?' He ask leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

'Well I met this girl...Natasha..she's really nice and gorgeous and funny and I just...'

'You like her...'

'Yes!, but that's not the problem...my parents, if I ask her on a real date, my parents won't accept it...'

'You want me to pick you up?'

'Maybe it can be like a double date?' You ask hoping for the right answer.

'Stevie!, you wanna go dancing tonight?' He yells up the stairs.

'Sounds good!' He yells back and you wait for Bucky's answer.

'Sounds like a plan, pick you up at eight...'

'THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!' You yell excited as you wrap your arms around him.

'What is going on here?' Steve chuckles as he makes his way down the stairs.

'We got a double date tonight Stevie...just helping a sister out...' he chuckles and you let go.

'I owe you...big time...'

'Yeah yeah now go tell her and then get ready...we'll see you tonight...'

You're fiddling with your dress outside of the bar you're going to go dance in. You're waiting for Natasha with Steve and Bucky standing outside with you.

'So this Natasha, how did you two meet?'

'She works at the bookstore, you know, the one I always go to...and...I just fell for her and then she asked me on a date and that's how I needed up on your doorstep...' you explain.

'What is she like?'

'She's really funny and sassy, she definitely got a mouth on her, oh and she's really pretty, she has fiery red hair and green eyes...' you blush just thinking about her.

'Aww look at her Buck...she's really in love...'

'Back off punk you were the exact same way...'

'True...' Steve agrees and you let out a laugh.

'Am I going crazy or is that the laugh of an angel?' You hear a familiar voice behind you and you turn around.

'Nat..' you smile as you look right into her eyes.

'You look even more beautiful than this afternoon...' she smiles kissing your cheek.

'You too..' you blush even deeper and she takes you by the hand leading you into the bar.

You look back at Steve and Bucky grinning ear to ear and you mouth a thank you at them.

'That is officially the cutest story I've ever heard...' Tony says completely melting in his seat.

'Well What can I say?, I'm a sap for that woman..' you chuckle as you wrap your arm around her neck while you sit on her lap.

'The feeling is mutual..' she sloppily kisses your cheek and your face contorts into disgust as you wipe it.

'That's homophobic...' she chuckles.

'We're married dumbass...' you reply laughing.

'I'm a lucky gal...' she smiles at you and you nod.

'I think I'm the lucky one...'