Afraid of love 💧 Pietro.

Song: Tiësto ft. Jonas Blue ft. Rita Ora - ritual.

Imagine; you and Pietro don't get along at all, except late at night when both of you can't sleep, but this time he says something hurtful.

You're covered in tattoos, you can use the ink to create anything you want:

'Pietro I would stop...' Steve comments but he invisibly ignores it.

'I would follow his advice if you don't want a knife in between your ribs...'

'Someone has to be honest with you y/n!, everyone is sugarcoating it, but you're scaring off people...'

'Pietro...' you warm him while gritting your teeth.

'It's just plain ugly...'

'Well I'm sorry that Hydras tattoo skills don't really attract you, asshole...but that's not what you said last night...'

'What are you talking about?'

'Oh so now you're not manly enough to admit that you actually like me?'

'I don't like you...you're basically useless...'

'Pietro that is enough!' Wanda yells and your eyes fill with tears.

He knows that the worst thing anyone can say to you is that you're useless and still he said it.

'What is wrong with you?!' Wanda continues to scold Pietro.

'Y/n...he didn't mean it...'

'Doesn't matter...he said it anyway...' you turn your back to the team as you walk out, grabbing your keys and helmet.

'Y/n where are you going?' Steve yells after you.

'Out.' You reply before pulling the door closed.

You're looking over the now dimly lit city in the distance as you take a sip of your drink.

It's dark out and you can clearly see the stars, well if it weren't for the tears in your eyes.

You drove all the way out to the cliff to watch the city and drink. You should probably be a good example for the kids, but you're sick and tired of pretending, just like what you did with Pietro.

By day it seemed like you two couldn't possibly ever get along, but at night, he would crawl into bed with you and just hug you until both of you fell asleep, he'd be fine by morning though.

Last night he even said he loved you, that he would never hurt you, but he did, in the end they all do.

You feel a rush of wind coming from behind you and you roll your eyes.

'Go away asshole I don't want to talk...just leave me...like you always do...' you take another sip and you feel the bottle being ripped away from you.

'Hey!' You yell as you reach for it.

He throws it off of the cliff and you hear the bottle shattering on the ground below a couple seconds later.

'I told you...I don't want to talk...' you snarl as you stand up.

'Alcohol is bad for you...'

'Alcohol is also illegal for people my age dumbass... that wasn't even real alcohol...and still I don't wanna talk...'

'I'm sorry...' he replies grasping your arm just as you want to walk away.

'Let go off me...' you try to get lose but he holds on.

'I meant what I said last night...and I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I messed up..'

'Messed up isn't even beginning to touch it!, I trusted you!, and you don't even have the balls to love me in front of everyone else!'

'You're right...I'm an idiot and you're right...I'm feeling like they will take everything away just when things are going so well and I mess up!'

'Don't you think I feel the same?!, you called me ugly and useless!, they made me ugly!'

'You're not ugly...you never were...'

'Then why?!' You yell, your voice breaking as tears race down your cheeks.

'Why would you say that when you know how much those words hurt me?'

'I-I don't know...' he admits as he steps closer.

'But you're not useless and you're pretty and you're honestly the most perfect girl I've ever met and seen and I don't know how to act around you when the team is there because I'm scared that...'

'That they will make fun of you?, they wouldn't Pietro...'

'No, I'm scared that they won't approve...'

'Well that's not their call to make...' you wipe away your tears.

'I love you and if they don't like that then fuck them!, they don't control either of us...'

Pietro steps closer and you have to look up to even look into his eyes. You tilt your head just as he wraps an arm around you and cups one cheek.

His lips lock with yours until you can't breathe anymore so you just have to pull away.

'I'm sorry...' he whispers as he catches his breath.

'You owe me a bottle of soda...'

'God I love you...' he kisses you again and you wrap your arms around him.

'You thinking what I'm thinking?'

'First one back at the compound wins something...'

'Why does everything have to be a competition with you?' You ask putting on your helmet and sticking the keys in your motorcycle.

'You don't want to compete?' Pietro asks with a grin.

'Course I do...let's go...' you reply.