Kingslayer pt. 2 💧 Loki (request)

Song: Maitre Gims - Est Ce Que Tu M'aimes

Your dress:

'My king...she has not succeeded... the prince is still alive...and so is she...'

'Then I want them both dead... get it done now!' Odin yells.

'You think you're a match for me?' Loki grins at you as you smirk at him, one hand on your hip and the other bend so you can act like you're checking your nails.

'Well I was last time I tried to kill you...you grew tired of fighting right in the middle...'

'As did you...'

'Yes but the difference is that I am supposedly a puny little mortal and you're supposed to be this mighty god...'

'Dare you test me my love?' He asks with that all too familiar cocky grin of his.

'Are you scared you will lose?'

'You're really planning to win the bitch award are you?'

'As defending champion...are you nervous?' You chuckle as he draws his daggers.

'Oh well now I'm scared... you've found my weakness!, it's small knives...' you wheeze.

Your stomach hurts from laughing and Loki can't help but laugh with you. Your laugh is infatuating and also very contagious. He doesn't know why he never saw this side before all of this madness, but he is glad he did.

He stalks towards you and you don't notice him until he's right in front of you, you don't even register taking some steps back but you feel a wall against your back.

'I hope you had a good laugh, because it will be gone by the time I'm done with you...'

'Again I am very scared...' you chuckle before he plants his lips against yours.

'Loki Odinson...I am in love with you...' you smile.

'I know... I love you too y/n...I do not care what anyone says, to me you're everything..'

'God you're so hopelessly romantic...'

'Loki?' You whisper as you're standing near the large fountain.

You got a note saying that you should come to the fountain late at night because he had a surprise for you.

'Loki?' You whisper again but still no answer, so you decide to wait, staring at his room, where the light is still faintly on.

'Brother I am telling you, father wants both you and lady y/n gone!, you should run...'

'Oh and when you'll be kind you'll allow us back right?' He replies nonchalant.

'Brother I am serious!, you're both in great danger, at least keep her in your sight... he's sending someone else to execute you both in silence...where is she now?' Thor asks.

'In her room I suppose...' Loki answers and they both make their way over to your room as you're waiting at the fountain.

You sit down on the edge and let out a long sigh, you love that man but he sure knows how to keep you waiting.

On the other side there's a knock on your door, and no one there to answer it. Even after five times there's still no answer. So Loki unlocks the door with his magic before entering.

The room is surprisingly empty to him, everything neatly in its place, which is nothing like you. It's too neat, you don't like things being too neat, you want there to be signs that you're living, but so far none are showing and now Loki starts to worry as he enters the room further.

Then he spots a note and he carefully picks it up before reading it, his eyes go big and he slowly looks up at his brother still outside of the door.

'She's at the fountain, it's signed by me but I didn't write this..' he speaks, his voice becomes shaky and scared.

He has never been this scared in his life, he starts to shake, his temperature rises and he doesn't know what to do. And he freezes when he hears something outside.

Thor on the other hand rushes over to the balcony and see you getting dragged into the fountain. He rushes out and pulls Loki with him.

Together they rush through the halls to reach you in time, but when they finally reach you, Loki knows he's too late.

He sees you floating on the water, your face up but your eyes closed, marks on your neck and your chest laying awfully still for his liking.

He basically jumps into the water to reach you while Thor goes after the man running away.

Loki lifts you out of the water and lays you down on the edge. Silently begging for you to open your eyes, to breathe.

'Y/n...' he pants as he himself gets out of the water and he kneels next to the edge.

'Please love..please... wake up dear... this is no time to die... certainly not for a mortal as yourself...' he tries his terribly timed joke and as expected, it gets no reaction out of you.

'No...please... y/n...'

The panic hits him like a sledgehammer, he's losing you and there's nothing he can do but watch, to hold your hand and to keep repeating your name, silently hoping you'll reply to him.

He then feels himself hiccup as he takes your hand, tears slowly start to make way down his cheeks. He thought he finally could have it all, but he was wrong.

'Brother...He escapes but I ensure you he will not get away with this...' Thor stands made to Loki.

Loki pulls you into his arms and lays his chin on your head while rubbing your cheek with his thumb.

'I will go and get mother maybe she could help...' Thor suggests but Loki shakes his head.

'Just leave me alone...'

'Brother...'

'I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!' He raised his voice and Thor nods.

Suddenly your body jerks, it's trying to deject the water you inhaled. And it's succeeding too. Most of the water comes spilling out of your mouth as you cough.

'Y/n!' Loki yells propping you up against him so you can get everything out.

You grasp onto his leather attire as you do so and he clutched onto you for dear life.

You take deep breaths when the water is out before looking up to Loki.

'We should run... somebody is trying to kill us..' you say with a weak smirk.

'You don't say... god I thought I lost you..'

'Well I'm like a bug... you don't get rid of me very easily...'

'Isn't that wheat?'

'That too...'