Setting sail 💧 Avengers (pirate AU)

Song: Ariana Grande ft. Major Lazer - all my love.

A/n: this is a long one.

Your clothes:

•

'A woman does not belong on a ship, and certainly not mine...' James stomps his feet across the deck.

'Well men don't belong on the throne but look where we are now...' you smirk at him, knowing it will drive him up the wall.

'Get off of my ship before I throw you off!'

'I wouldn't do that if I were you...' Steve cuts in.

'And why not?' James crosses his arms giving you an angry glare.

'We need to safely escort her to the kings castle...'

You shoot him a wink as you pat his shoulder walking by. He grabs your wrist and your head shoots his way.

'Unharmed...' Steve adds and you give him a fake innocent smile before he shoves your arm away.

You continue your way to the rest of the crew who are actually happy to see a woman on the ship.

'I'm Bruce...' the man shakes your hand and you smile.

'That's Thor, Clint, Loki, Pietro, Sam, Peter, Vision and last But certainly not least those two over there which you already met...oh and Anthony...I have no idea where he is...'

'It's nice to meet you...' you smile.

'A woman on a ship?, I must be drunk as hell or I'm dreaming...' a groggy voice comes from behind you and you turn around with your eyebrows raised.

'Speaking of the devil..' you hear Bruce mutter.

'Quite a beautiful one too if I may say so...' he smirks at you.

'Anthony...why don't you go sleep off whatever it is that you drank last night?' Bruce steps in but you hold up your hand to make him stop from stepping in.