Pushups 💧 Bucky (request)

Song: Sia ft. Labrinth - to be human.

Imagine; whenever Bucky needs support he just starts doing push-ups with you talking to him.

It's Bucky's thing to calm down. He would show up in your room, or he would drag you away from anyone else to go to your room.

Every time he would do that you know what that meant, he needed comfort. In his own way he was asking you to calm him down while he would do push-ups.

It seemed crazy to most of the team, doing push-ups while someone was talking to you was supposed to calm you down?, well apparently for Bucky it works, and that is all you care about.

But today seemed different, he again lifted you from the couch, up onto his shoulder. In complete silence, which was what you were used to by now. But something about the way he picked you up made you notice something was off.

He silently walks to your room and puts you down on the floor, sitting you down with your legs crossed. He closes the door and gets down to the floor to do push-ups.

'Buck...what's going on?'

'Nothing...' his answer comes short and stern.

'bullshit...what's going on?' You repeat your question, hoping to get a descent reply this time.

'I had another dream that's all...' he

'What was it about this time?' You ask curiously, tilting your head at him.

Then he stops with a sigh. He steadies himself with one arm before grabbing your ankle and pulling you to lay under him.

He then puts his arms next to your body as he starts doing push-ups again, only this time he kisses you every time he reaches the ground.

'As much....as I..... like... the.... kisses...Buck... we... need ...to...talk...' you say in between the kisses.

'Buck Stop...' you softly push him up so he stays up.

'Tell me...' you whisper.

'The mad man..the one I've been telling you about...he was there again...watching me...but then you came in and he grabbed you...'

'He didn't grab me..I'm right here...' you cup his face and he nods.

'Do...do you think I'm weird for doing push-ups and stuff?'

'Who told you that?' You put on an annoyed expression.

'Sam...'

'And you listen to that?' You chuckle.

'No...' he lies and you shake your head.

'You're not weird, everyone comes in a different way, and if this is the way you do it I'm certainly not complaining...'

He goes to the ground one last time, his lips ghosting over yours. You close the space and kiss him with all the passion you can fit in there.

"What we don't need in the midst of struggle is shame for being human"
- Brene Brown