Avengers children AU 💧 Prom suckers! (Request)

Song: Bebe Rexha - you cant stop the girl.

For those who forgot who's which:

Steve's daughter - y/n
Tony's son - David
Natascha's daughter - Cat
Bruce's son - Jack.
Loki's daughter - Crystal
Thor's daughter - Reign
Bucky's son - Alex
Wanda's son - Markus

The couples are:

You and Alex, Cat and Jack, Crystal and Markus, Reign and David.

Your dress:

'We have a problem...'

'Y/n not now!, I'm dancing!' David whines.

'If that's what you call dancing...anyway...like I said, we have a problem...'

'What kind of problem?' David sighs because you keep pulling his arm.

'It's Hydra, they're-' you get interrupted by a loud bang, half of the building collapses and people start screaming and running around like crazy while you and David fall to the floor.

The ringing in your ears makes it hard for you to hear David, he's taking something but you can't make out what. Until the ringing finally goes away.

'GET THE OTHERS GO!' He yells before he pulls you to your feet.

You run around trying to find the others, you luckily spot them all huddled together.

'Y/n!' Alex yells as he runs up to you.

'I'm okay.. I'm okay... we need to stop them...' you rasp as you watch the Hydra agents walk in with their guns raised.

'So much for prom...' Crystal sighs.

You quickly take off your heels and you hold them in your hands.

'What are you gonna do with those?' Alex asks. You glare at him and give him a wink.

'These are my weapons at the moment...trust me, these aren't only made for walking...' you shake them and knives pop out of the toes of the heels.

'I fucking love you..' Alex smirks.

'Could you guys focus for own goddamn minute?, we're being attacked here!'

As the team fights, you and Alex do the same, only your numbers are far higher than the teams.