Twin sister 💧 Loki (request)

Song: Charlie Puth - dangerously

Imagine; you're Loki's twin sister.

Your hair:

Your dress;

Your dress;

Being Jotunheims Queen isn't always as exciting as it sounds, you spend most days just sitting on the throne and staring into oblivion.

After your father got murdered, which you weren't really that sad about, you had to take over half of a kingdom since the other half was brutally slaughtered by Odin and his army.

You haven't really seen your twin brother in a while, you figured after what he tried to do he would never show his face around here again.

You really wish he would just return, it's boring without him here, and you have to admit that you miss Thor too. He's like a big brother to you too.

'Your majesty...' you get pulled from your thoughts by one of the guards.

'Yes..' you reply straightening up.

'There's a group of strangers at the door, one of them says he knows you and sort of lives here..'

'Let them in..' your voice echoes through the empty throne room.

The large doors open and the group of people walks through. A smile forms on your face once you see a golden helmet. He's always one to be dramatic.

'Your saviour is here!' He smirks and you quickly make your way down the steps that lead up to the throne.

'Brother!' You happily exclaim as you run up to him.

'My saviour indeed, from boredom...' you say as you wrap your arms around him.

'It's like I'm looking at one of his holograms...' the Man with the weird beard speaks up.

'That's Loki in a dress...' the red haired woman whispers.

'I'm his twin sister and I suppose you're the.. Avengers?' You take a lucky guess.

'Yes actually-'

'And I suppose you're not here for a fun get together either...'

'Yes-'

'Then spit it out, what do you need?' You ask Loki.

'We need a place to lay low... we're being followed and we need a safe place to stay...'

'Why didn't you just say so?, prepare some rooms, we finally have guests!' You order making the servants jump up.

'Right away your majesty!'

'We need to talk...' Loki stands next to you, following your eye line looking at the kingdom.

'Do we?' You reply.

'I know I left you, I know you're not happy about that... and now I come here for shelter and I need to apologise to you...'

'You do not have to apologise for anything Loki.. yes your leave was a sudden one and yes I wasn't too happy, but that doesn't mean you have to apologise... it was your choice... and now you're back again, even if it's for a little while...'

'I murdered our father...'

'Let's be honest, he wasn't like a father to us at all.. he was just the big old broody man on the throne... Loki if I say I forgive you, will you stop apologising?'

'I would say so, yes...'

'Then I forgive you...even if there's nothing to forgive...' you smile at him.

'You've done a great job...the kingdom looks, well brighter, the children play and everyone seems happy... you make a great queen...'

'Thank you...' you wrap and arm around his waist and you lay your head on his shoulder as he wraps an arm around your shoulders.

'Loki.. you do know everything will be alright...don't you?, with Thanos I mean... you know I will help you right?'

'I'm scared something will happen... to you, to the kingdom...' he sighs.

'I won't let that happen...' you reply turning your head to him. 'Not in a million years..'

'You sound so mature all of the sudden..' he chuckles.

'I'm older than you... you oaf...' you reply with a small smile.

'Only by 12 minutes..'

'I love you brother...'

'I love you too my dear sister...'

'You just had to exaggerate didn't you?'

'Always...'

Marvel Imagines pt. 3 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara