Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2

Start from the beginning

"Now we just have to wait for the power to come back on" We all groan "I know my girls aren't groaning about something we can't control"

"C-c-can we contr-tr-trol it?" Oh Luce "Cause I-I-I feel like I'm being watched! Turn it on! turn it on! Pease!"

"They are working on getting the generator on" Mrs. Dillinger pulls out a small lantern and hands it to Lucy "Heres your own little protection light"

"Thank you" I smile as Lucy holds the light close and starts to calm down "Are we still having glee practice today?"

"I think we can hold off till tomorrow" I cheer and get a small foot nudge by Shelby "Don't yell too loud! Rachel is asleep"

I say a silent sorry and then we wait. There's light conversation but that's about it until the generator kicks on. Lucy cheers until she gets a glare from the now awake Rachel.

"You're free to go now and remember that you have stuff in here whenever you need it!" We nod and leave the principals office "They are so nice"

-Brittany pov-
"There you guys are!" I run into Santana's arms "Sugar and I have been looking for you!"

"Why were you two not in class?" Shelby sends a very well done parent glare at them "Answer"

"I knew Rachel would be scared and I knew you were gonna talk with the principal so I wanted to help" sugar looks at the ground "I'm sorry and it won't happen again"

"You did what you thought was right and in this would've been very helpful" Shelby raises Sugars head up "Thank you"

"Yay your not mad anymore!" I stop my cheering when I get a glare "So how was your day?"

"Why were you out of your class missy?" I look all around the hall "Brittany!"

"I was going to try to protect Rachel from the storm" I sigh and look at Shelby "I wanted to make sure she was ok and then when the power went out I was looking for Lucy too! Then I bumped into sugar and she calmed me down"

"I guess I can't stay mad on this one" I smile and Shelby pulls me into a hug "Thank you for telling the truth"

"Welcome mommy" I back away and look at the girls "Are we still doing our anniversary date?"

"Yes you girls are still going" We all look at Shelby who's smiling "You all need a nice day after all that's happened in the past month and so on. We think you girls need to focus on yourselves for once"

"So let's get home!" Santana and Lucy take off for the door "I call shotgun!"

"So what's the plan for your date tonight?" I look at Rachel confused and she shrugs too "You both don't know?"

"Nope" I point to the still running duo "They said they had it all under control"

Shelbys chuckles and starts walking toward the doors. I look at Sugar and Rachel but they just shrug. Am I the only one left in the dark here?

-Time skip-House-
"Alright it's time to leave!" We all have been separate the whole time so we couldn't see the others "First out is...Lucy!"

"Ah man!" I hear her sneakers footsteps and quickly put my sneakers near by "I'm gonna cook in this jacket down here"

Jacket I'll need a jacket. I quickly try to find my smaller pants one. I find it and throw it on my bed. I have no clue how I'm supposed to be dressed for this.

"Next up" I hear some chatter downstairs "Santana!"

"Not first!" Santana walks down stairs "How do I look?"