Eyepatch 💧 Bucky (request)

Start from the beginning

Everyone believed that what you did was plain evil, that you're just another psychopathic villain, creating chaos and pain around the world, but nobody is interested in why you're doing it. Nobody cares, that's always been your fucking problem with every single person on this earth.

'Y/n, that's your name right?' He asks and your head snaps to him, you haven't heard that name in years.

The last time you heard your birth name was before people knew about what kind of ability or gift, you truly possessed.

'How do you know that name?' You ask calmly but with a stern undertone.

'It was in your file...I must say y/n, you've done some pretty messed up things...'

'Why are you even here?, is this part of my sentence?, torture from having to talk to you?' You snap at him making him chuckle.

'I'm not here to torture you...I'm simply here to hear your side of the story since nobody has asked for it and I'm curious by nature...'

'Who says I'll tell you anything?' You huff out.

'Not a single soul... but I have a feeling you want someone to know you...the real you...' he turns his head causing you to quickly look away. 'Also I'm here to find out the why...why you would do what you did...even though I already have an idea...'

'Oh you do?, well then you don't need me to tell you because everybody seems to know every single fucking thing about me' you snap rather harshly. 'Do tell me how you figured it out then!' You throw your hands up in the air.

'The interrogation...'

'What about it?'

'You don't care do you?' The red headed woman asks leaning on the table.

You chuckle with a smirk plastered on your face, you cannot let your wall down, you don't want to show them any weakness. Your whole additive shows it too, your legs propped up on the high table as you lean back in your chair. Not knowing that someone is looking at your whole body language.

'What gave it away?' You chuckle.

'Why about those people you intended to kill?'

'Don't care..'

'The innocent ones?'

'Meh..'

'The children?'

You laugh.

'Okay, so what about the people you love?'

'I would if there were any...'

'What about the people that love you?' your body language changes, it would go unnoticed by the common folk, but not to the trained eye, not to Bucky's eyes.

'I caught it...I saw you falter for one moment before you started acting all sassy and moody again...' he says.

You turn your head to look at him, he is no longer watching you like a hawk, he must've noticed you were growing uncomfortable from his endless staring.

'You wanna hear what I think?'

'Not really...' you close your eyes, trying to keep yourself from crying as you turn your head to the other side. Shielding yourself from him.

'I think....' - 'no do go on after I just said I didn't want to hear it...' you cut him off.

'I think..' he pauses for a moment before continuing. 'I think that you believe that everyone around you is incapable of loving you, I think that people hurt you in the past and you're getting your well deserved revenge...'

It stays quiet after he's done talking, you're convinced that once you speak up your voice will betray you. Showing him that you're vulnerable.

'I don't know if it matters to you... but... you shouldn't think that of yourself...I-if it's true I mean...'

'And why's that?' You turn your head to his side, his eyes boring into yours, it makes you suck in a breath.

Nobody has ever looked at you without the eyepatch on, maybe it's because it's an ugly scar going through your already white flooded over eye, or maybe it's because they don't want proof of what other people can do.

'Because I used to think nobody could love me, and now I have a lot of people that care about me...you will have that too...'

'Not if I'm locked up...and besides... you have a friend on the other side, I have no friends, no family...'

'You've got me...and I want to help you, because I've got to say, I've grown to like you over the past few days...'

'Nobody has ever said that to me...I...I don't know what to say...'

'Then don't say anything...just think about it... I will come back everyday...to talk...and well, maybe you will be released soon...'

'Yeah like that will ever happen...'

'You never know doll, you never know...'

Butterflies fly around your stomach, a new feeling entirely for you. But it's a good feeling.

And he kept his promise, he visited everyday, and after a while you actually got released. He got all the avengers to fight for you rather than against you.

But that's not the only thing you got out of this, you've got the most amazing person out of this. Bucky.

After you got released, he helped you start up a normal life, he fought for you like nobody ever had.

'Y/n...you need to get up...'

'Noooooo, five more minutes...'

'You said that two hours ago...' he chuckles as he wraps his arms around you.

You try to hide your face but he won't allow it.

'C'mon beautiful...look at me...'

You groan as you look at him. His grip on you tightens and it makes you smile a little.

'God doll...that's the most beautiful view a man could ever have..'

'Meh...' You reply and he laughs.

'You're one hell of a woman y/n...'

'Thank you...' you reply before softly kissing him.

'You're very welcome...'