I know you're scared 💧 Bucky (request)

Start from the beginning

'Y/n you can't be serious!' He roughly grabs your wrist and you wince.

'Ow!, you're hurting me!' You squirm.

'Y/n I don't want kids, you seriously want to keep the baby?'

'Yes!, I do...Buck I love you and we can do this...' you encourage him. But he just shakes it off of him.

'Buck come on...please don't shut me out...'

'This is your fault you know...if you wouldn't spread your legs-'

'Don't you dare finish that sentence!' You snap at him. 'We used protection but sometimes it doesn't work!, but don't you dare leave me alone with this!' Your tears are rolling freely now.

'I'm sorry y/n but I can't do this!' He lets go off you but you reach out again.

'Don't do this...whatever you do, don't do this...you promised you'd stay with me...through everything...'

'I'm sorry but not with this...'

And with that he breaks his promise and walks straight out, your wrist still hurting from how tightly he wrapped his fingers around it.

You gently rub the redness while you try to stop crying. This was supposed to be a happy thing.

'Miss y/l/n?, you can go back to the compound now...you're all cleared, just make sure you'll set an appointment for the baby...' the nurse smiles and you nod, quickly wiping the tears.

You and Bucky haven't talked in a while, from the moment he distanced himself, which was 4 months ago.

He always seems to be on a mission or plain avoiding you. He wants nothing to do with you, or so it seems.

'Nat you promised you'd drive me...' you walk into the living room, Bucky being the only one sitting there.

'I know honey I know...I'm sorry this mission was exhausting and I want to spend some time with Steve so we're away on a vacation and I forgot!, I'm sorry!' Nat speaks through the phone.

You can't blame her for bailing on you, she and Steve haven't been able to properly see each other in weeks. She deserves this, but you're going to be late for the checkup.

'Sorry Nat...it's the hormones...I'll just take the bus or something, I'll be fine...have fun and uh, wrap it okay?, or you'll end up like me...' you chuckle.

'Ugh you're gross...you sure you gonna be okay?, I'm not going to be there when you find out the gender...it bugs me...'

'Yeah I'll be fine, I'll call you when I find out though..'

'Bye honey...' Nat chirps.

'Bye Nat, Oh and day hi to Steve for me...'

'Will do!' She replies before hanging up.

You sigh as you run your fingers through your hair, leaning against the counter of the kitchen island. 'Fuck I'm going to be late...' you curse.

'Late to what?' Bucky asks.

'My appointment at the hospital...I was going to find out the gender today but I guess not since I probably won't make it...' you explain.