Words I didn't say 💧 Bucky (request)

Start from the beginning

'Go talk to her because I can no longer stand here and watch you both completely drown in misery...you go up to her door and tell her all the words you should've said...she won't say nothing back but she will listen...fix it...'

There is no me without you
And you don't realise what you're missin'
This time I'm on something different
Let me show you why, for real

'Y/n?' He knocks on your door.

You sit up in your bed with a look of disbelieve written all over yourself.

'Are you there?'

You don't answer, you're getting angrier by the second, how dare he yell at you and now just knock on your door.

'Y/n?'

'What!' You snap.

'I know this won't mean shit to you right now and I take full blame for that, but I'm so sorry... I don't know how to handle myself when I'm around you... and god I didn't mean anything I said... I should've apologised to you and change my behaviour and I should've talked to you more...I should've stopped you from walking out because I can't fucking live without you....you calm me when I need to stay calm, you help me sleep through all the nightmares...you tell me everything will be okay when I'm not confident or hopeful...I was going to propose...and god I still want to...'

Your breath catches in your throat, he wanted to propose? Scratch that he still wants to propose?

'I need you to know that even though I don't deserve it, fuck even though I deserve nothing from you, I'm so sorry...please give me a chance to change myself for you....'

You slowly slide out of the bed and make your way to the door, unlocking it and opening it. You stare straight into his eyes.

He breaks eye contact, unable to look you into the eye because of the embarrassment taking control over him.

'You hurt me...the things you said...after everything I've done for you-'

'I know...' his voice cracks up. He frowns trying to hide his pain, his tears.

'You should've talked to me about it, this would've never happened if you talked to me about it....'

He nods, his throat too tight to answer you.

'So let this be a good lesson for you Barnes because I swear to god that id this happens again...you won't get off this easy...'

He finally looks up with this new kind of hope in his eyes.

'Did you mean it?'

'Mean what?'

'You wanting time propose to me...that you still do...'

'Ever word...but I understand if you don't want to marry me...' He shakes his head a bit.

You pull him into a kiss, 'Yes....I'll marry you...on one condition...'

'You name it...anything...'

'If you do something like that ever again...it's over...'

'Noted...' he pulls you close, laying his head against yours.

'And next time something like this is bugging you, talk to me...it would be weird that you chat my ears off about anything else but you won't come to me with these type of things...'

'I promise you I will, if it comes back...you'll be the first to know I swear...'

'I love you...'

'I love you too...'

See, I can't live without you, I hope you forgive it
A world without you is a world without living
I can't live without you, I hope you forgive it
A world without you is a world without living
I can't live without you, I hope you forgive it
A world without you is a world without living
I can't live without you, I hope you forgive it
A world without you...