You could never hurt me 💧 Bucky (request) (smut)

Start from the beginning

You wince when he puts pressure on your wrist, placing it above your head before taking the other wrist and doing the same.

Your breathing increases, you've never been this scared in your life and you've had much to face as an avenger already.

'Stop whining.'

You expect him to hurt you, to wrap his metal hand around your throat and squeeze until your body stops moving, but he doesn't.

He traces his fingers down your body, over the shirt you stole from him, over the lace panties you have on, right before ripping the shirt off of you making you yelp out.

'Please don't...' you breathe trying to cover your now naked chest but failing because his grip on you is like iron.

'Stop resisting.'

His lips ghost over your neck before he leans down and sinks his teeth in the smooth skin on your collarbone.

Tears spill over your cheeks as he goes down on you. Kissing every inch, every dip and every curve.

He tears your panties away before latching his mouth on you, your fingers tangle in his hair to yank his head away, but then it starts to feel so good.

He hasnt been able to give you the attention you crave for a while, he also doesn't like to be rough with you, you've tried to talk to him about it but you just, don't want to pressure him into doing something he isn't entirely comfortable with, but now. You're really starting to love this, you're still mad at him, but let's just say he's doing a really good job.

Because before you even can give him a heads up, you're arching your back and let out an almost pornographic moan.

'That's right, you'll give me everything'

You try to catch your breath, that's about the strongest organs you've had in a while. Not that Bucky isn't a solid provider, but the thrill of him being so rough with you just made it so much more intense.

'Going to ruin you'

His body moves to cover yours, the head of his cock nudging your entrance tearing a moan from your throat.

'Do it'

This time it's you who huskily demands him. His head snaps up as his eyes locking onto yours as his pupils blow out of proportion. All he needs is just another push.

'Soldier.'

There it is. His trigger to slide in and make you scream his name over and over again until you don't have a voice anymore.

He doesn't give you the time to adjust to him, he has no control anymore, not even as the winter soldier. He starts a rapid pace. Animalistic as some may describe it.

Pounding into you with such force that it makes you scream just like he wants you to. Your eyes rolling back into your head. But it's not enough to pop your bubble.

'Faster...please go faster...'

You whine out for him.