No daughter of mine 💧Tony/Peter (request)

Start from the beginning

'No daughter of mine will ever spend time with an Osborn!, ever!, I told you many times that I don't want it!'

'And I should care because....' you reply sassily waiting for him to answer.

'Because I say so!, you're grounded...and you will break it off immediately...'

'What?!, no!, absolutely not!, you don't get to tell me what to do in this area dad!'

'You know you really should consider Peter..'

'Dad...do you even hear yourself?, Peter and I are friends, best friends, I will never see him as more than that and you know it, Harry is my boyfriend wether you like it or not!, frankly, I don't give a damn what you think!' You rise out of your own chair and just before Tony can reach you, you storm out.

'Y/n are you okay?' Peter asks as you storm past him.

'I don't know Peter?, why don't you go ask my dad?!, since you two are now clearly besties...don't talk to me ever again...' you reply cold before walking away.

You slam the door behind you and you angrily throw your stuff on your chair besides the bed. You crawl on your bed and grab one of the pillows, hugging it while tears starts stinging in your eyes.

'He still keeping you a prisoner?' Harry asks and you nod.

You've been able to bypass the security system and Skype with Harry. That's how you spend your days, he just had to ground you right before spring break..

'Only because he doesn't want me to date or even talk to an Osborn...' you sigh.

'Hey hey...look on the bright side...okay there isn't one really but don't lose hope... you'll get out one day...' he grins making you smile back at him.

'This sucks...' you buddy your head in your hands.

'Not for me, I still get to see you, I mean things could've been worse...'

'Like my best friend ratting me out resulting in not being able to be around you?'

'Okay that's pretty bad, have you talked to him already?' He asks.

You shake your head. 'I haven't talked to either of them...I've been trying to avoid them...'

'You should really talk it out...I'll even come to the tower to help you...if you want that...'

'No, I'd rather talk to them alone, I don't want you to die...which you will if you show your face around here...'

'True...but for you I'd willingly die...'

'Oh stop it...' you giggle.

'I mean it...I love you...'

'I love you too...' you smile back. 'I'll go talk to them right now...'

'Atta girl...let me know how it went...'

'Look who decided to emerge out of her room!' Tony says not looking up from his tools.

'We need to talk...' you speak up, serious tone.

Now this makes him lay down his work to look at you. And conveniently Peter just so happens to walk in.

'You too...' you point at him.

'I'm mad at you both...and I'm locked up in the tower for god knows how long, so we are going to have a nice long chat...starting with you Peter.'

Uh oh.

'What you did, it hurt, you swore that everything being said between us, would stay between us...you're supposed to be my best friend not some spy for my father...i know neither of you like Harry, he and I both accept that...but what you did was unnecessary...'

'I'm sorry y/n...I shouldn't have...'

'And for you dad, you have a lot to say about my relationships...but don't get me started on yours and whatever came with them, because I know you have no room to talk, the shit I went through with some of them is to be embarrassed about...'

'Y/n, I would watch it if I were you...'

'You already took away my freedom I don't know what else you could possibly do so no, I won't watch it... you've never met Harry before, and you already despise him...all because of what the mainstream media says about him...but when you take a closer look you'll see that your name also isn't free of any negative comments....all I want is for you to meet him... just a normal dinner or something...'

'You know I'm not going to do that...' he replies.

'Yes you are...if you want me to stay in the tower you will, I'm done with you acting like the Virgin Mary towards me...'

'You're blackmailing me?, that's low, even for you..'

'I learned it from you...'

'If I agree, will you stop acting up?'

'Yes...'

'Then fine...I'll invite his family over for dinner...you happy now?'

'Very...' you smile at him while he rolls his eyes and turns back to his work.

'Y/n..' Peter speaks up catching your attention. 'Can I talk to you in the hallway?

You walk with him until he stops outside of the lab.

'I wanted to apologise again...I was jealous and I'm sorry...'

'Why are you jealous?' You ask confused, you made sure you spend as much time with Peter as you do with Harry.

'Because I felt like you were putting him first and I know it's really selfish and it's just something I'll have to adapt to...I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me...'

'Peter I would never put anyone above you, you're my best friend since birth...you will always be my number one priority...'

'I broke your trust...please give me a chance to earn it back again?'

You smile at him before wrapping him in a tight hug. 'I forgive you Peter....but just talk to me next time okay?, could've saved us a lot of time and effort...'

'Yeah..' he chuckles.

'Now if you'll excuse me, I have to tell my boyfriend he will be attending our dinner in the near future...' you smile.

'How?, I thought Mister Stark cut you off of everything..'

'I may or may not have bypassed the security system, and Friday...and...Vision, for some weird reason he as in the way too?, but yeah...'

'You're kidding...'

'Peter Parker is that judgement I'm hearing?'

'No... pride...' he chuckles. 'So, friends again?'

'Yeah sure whatever...' you playfully push him and he laughs.