"No one deserves this Sugar" She nods staring at the ground "Knowing this I cant just let you go home though and there's something here that are beyond explaining"

"Does it have to do with Rachel's sweating?" I look at sugar confused "She has sweat going down her leg and was red faced! Her stomach was sounding funny and she couldn't really run inside for help"

"Oh uh sweating! Yeah yeah" She narrows her eyes at me and I feel my air get stuck "So I have a friend who cou~"

"Rachel doesn't sweat that much though" I feel my eyes go wide as she gets up "We have gym class together and she's never really sweat in there...did she pee herself?!"

"No I'm sure she didn't pee herself" Sugar walks past me and opens the door walking out "Young lady get back here!"

When I walk out I hear laughing and start running. If I can hear that laughter so can Sugar. I'm almost within arms reach when Sugar starts opening the office door.

"Oh she~" I hear a chair fall over and running "Hi can assist you finding something little girl?"

"I had a question for Rachel" I finally walk over as she continues "I know she doesn't sweat much so did she pee herself?"

"Well that's none of your business really" Judy is in mama bear mode "But no matter if it was or wasn't you'd find no answers in here!"

"I'm sorry" Sugar backs away with her hands on her shoulders trembling "It was just a question...I didn't mean anything by it"

"Sugar?" She moves away from my hand and keeps walking backwards away "Sugar come here sweetie"

"No" She trips over a chair leg and falls before I can stop her "Whoa!"

She's just out of arms reach when she hits her head on the countertop. I quickly run over and check on her head. It's all good but it's gonna be a major goose egg tomorrow. I look over at Judy who looks scared and guilt. She blames herself.

"Judes it wasn't you she had a flashback" Judy looks at me then sugar "Get me some ice please I'll take her to our room"

-Time skip-Santana pov-
It's been a little bit since Sugar hit her head. We've still been following house rules but I can't help but wonder....what's gonna happen? She knows what Rachel did! She can hold that over her head or figure out our secrets! Shelby could lose Beth and Rachel. We could end up in the system. 'I don't wanna go to the system'.

"You're not going to the system" I look up at Judy who smiles and picks me up "We're gonna take care of this with just Shelby, Rachel, and me in the room with her"

"I expect you four to watch and play with Beth!" We nod at Shelbys words and Lucy goes back to smashing a circle into a square "She's your daughter"

"I know" Both moms smile and soon I'm being tickled "All of them are our daughters!"

"Tirsty?" Fran looks up at Judy and she sits me down picking her up "Milk?"

Judy smiles and sets Fran up for breastfeeding when a door gets opened outside. Soon there's knocking and Judy shares a confused look with Shelby. Shelby gets up and walks to the door slowly opening it.

"Will Schuester why are you here?" I hear a mumbled response "No I think our conversation is ok out here"

"Come on Shelby let me in!" I hear the anger in his voice and see Brittany getting worried "I have all rights to be able to talk to the girls you've stolen from my Glee club!"

"To hell you'll barge in and talk to my daughters!" Go mommy! "If I found out you've talked to any of my team without me present especially my daughters you'll be dealing with me! Got it?"

"I got it" Will scoffs "To think Rachel came from you"

The door gets slammed and I jump. Brittany starts crying and crawls to Shelby. Shelbys smiles and picks her up comforting her. I hear blocks hitting blocks and see Rachel joining Lucy into trying to get the blocks in the holes.

"Gonna play Sanny?" I look up at Judy who's still feeding Fran "Nothing is going to happen! You're safe here!"

I smile and go over to the girls. I get handed the star by Rachel and start trying to help. This is fun! I wish I could've done this when I was this age. Life could've been so much better.

"Oh wow" we all freeze at the voice "Sorry I woke up and just got up a-and I-I won't say a thing to anyone!"

"Well thanks for that sugar" Shelby puts Britt down and walks over to her "It's really important to all of us here you never say anything about this around anyone or to anyone"

"Yes mam" Sugar looks back at us and my only response is a bubble. She chuckles "I never thought I'd see Santana so calm and behaved"

"Don't think anyone did" I look at Shelby and then sugar before blowing a bubble again "You know this could work"

"What do you mean?" Sugar looks at Shelby confused and to be honest I am too "What could work? Cause I don't know if I feel comfortable doing that"

"I mean you wouldn't have to do that" Shelby shakes her head "No I mean you need out of that house and if you came to live here you could help watch the girls! Plus if Judy and I needed to leave you could babysit!"

"I guess I could" Rachel crawls over to sugar and sits by her feet holding her arms up "Does she want me to pick her up?"

"Yes she does" Sugar looks at Shelbys who smiles then down at Rachel smiling "Go on it's fine"

Sugar picks up Rachel who in turn starts laughing. I smile at the two before I get bored and start messing with the blocks again. Cause this is fun! I will get this star in the circle!

-Shelby pov-
"I'm not 18 how will I stay here?" I look at Sugar who's still holding a smiling Rachel "If the offer really is there"

"Well that part you may not like" I put Britt down and pull out my phone "I have a lawyer friend...if we took pictures and you talked with her...you could get emancipated or legally have me as a guardian"

I see the thought bouncing around in her eyes "I don't wanna go back home" Tears start to form in her eyes but a smile soon takes over when Rachel blows bubbles and babbles "Lets Talk with you friend"

"Ok I'll set up the call" I walk out of the room and to the office calling Janine "Hey crazy lady I have a case for you"

"Besides the papers I have for your daughter?"

"Yeah I need to swing by and sign those tomorrow after school" I close the office door and walk to the desk "No it's a abuse case for a student to get her emancipated or me legal guardianship"

"How's the evidence look?"

"Damn near irrefutable" I can practically hear her braining working "Sound up your alley?"

"Sadly yes" I hear her type somethings out "Bring her by when you come tomorrow and I'll see what I can do Seashell!"

"Thanks J" I hang up and write a bit to myself on a sticky note "Remodel storage room to bedroom"

I walk out of the office and smile at what I see in the living room. Rachel is playing with Beth, Lucy and Santana are doing their daily ceiling stare, Brittany and Fran are playing with Sugar, and Judy is standing back taping it.

"Hey video momma" she turns toward me with the camera and I wave "Get my good side?"

"There all your good sides" she turns the camera off and gives me a kiss before we both look at the girls "Look at our little family! I just love them to pieces"

"So do I" I put my arm around Judy as we continue to watch the girls "So do I"