Chapter 23- Date night part 5

Start from the beginning

"You're joining?" I turn and smile when shock then happiness forms on Judys face "I get to make up everything to both of my girls!"

"U r oinin?" Lucy is almost fully ready to get changed like the other two when she stops "Frn s oinin?"

I smile a put a hand on Frans shoulder "If she still wants to and will follow the rules" I look at Fran and she nods "Well then let's get to ch~"

"Ow" I look at Judy confused "My chest hurts"

"Uh girls go to the office please and wait" they all go and I sit Judy down "Is everything ok? You're not having a heart attack are you?"

"No I uh" Judy starts to cry "I didn't wanna tell you because it was stupid but I took the pills because I didn't want Lucy to just go to you or the other girls to just go to you to be their mom! I wanted to be able to feed them and be like you! They love you!"

"They love you two my love" I wipe her tears away and cup her cheek "They love you so much and you aren't being stupid but now that I know you need to get rid of that milk that's building up"

She nods and we go into the office. Once we are the girls are already fully into their minds. Lucy and Santana are blowing bubbles looking at the ceiling, Brittany is putting shapes up to the wrong holes, and Rachel is sitting on the ground rolling like a top as usual. Fran is off to the side watching them and smiling.

"Alright it's changing time!" None of the girls make an effort to move and Judy starts laughing "First girl changed gets fed!"

Judy stops laughing and looks at me. I laugh as the girls all crawl over minus Rachel who's still rolling like a top and now blowing bubbles. Fran also is still sitting looking nervous. Brittany crawls over first and I pick her up. I hand her to Judy who slowly grabs her.

"Alright now who's up next?" I look at the girls -Rachel a little longer cause she's still going- before stopping at Frannie "You're up!"

"Nnnno" I smile at the fact Fran has subconsciously already started "Chang Lukey"

"You don't tell momma no!" I walk over to her and pick her up "You get a warning this time next time it's a time out and spanking!"

"Yessss momma!" I give her forehead a kiss and walk to the closet we keep the supplies "I need potty!"

I pull out a pull up and put her down. I hear Brittany crying behind me and look. I see her kicking and moving while Judy is trying to change her. I also see Judy getting more and more frustrated. The other girls are back to spaced out and Rachel is really worrying me with her spinning.

"Judes switch me" Within seconds Judy is standing beside me with Brittany in her arms sucking her thumb "That was quick"

-Judy pov-
I hand off Brittany and sit down in front of Fran. She looks at me before laying down. I take a deep breath to calm down from getting angry with Brittany for hitting me to stop the diaper and go to changing Fran. I start to unbutton her pants and she squirms.

"Fran if you wanna do this then please let me change you" Fran stops squirming and looks at me before nodding "Thank you sweetie"

I pull her pants and panties down and then change her. When I turn Shelby already has Santana almost changed and Brittany in a onesie. I look at Lucy who's staring at me. I hold my arms out and she crawls to me.

"Come here Lucy" When she gets close enough I pick her up "There's my baby girl!"

She laughs and I can't help but smile. I lay her down and grab the other pull-up for her. When she's done being changed I put her on the ground and that leaves Rachel. I see Shelby looking at her confused and I can't blame her. She's still just spinning. When the girls see her they all start doing it too and we sigh. Monkey see monkey do.

-Time skip-
All of the girls are in the living room playing while I finish dinner. We finally got Rachel changed and then to stop acting like tops. Beth woke up a little after and they've been playing since. Fran is really fitting in well.

"You think it's time?" I look at Shelby "He said dinner time and it's 6:30"

"I think it's time" I feel a tug on my leg and look down to see Britt "Hey baby B! What do you need?"

"Ungy" I look at Shelby who's smiling "Ilk?"

"Uhh" I pick her up and take a deep breath "Woukd you like to be fed like how Lucy has?"

Brittany smiles and nods frantically. I walk us into the living room and sit down on the couch. I pull down my shirt and my head straps to free myself. When I do I look to Shelby for help. She rolls her eyes but comes over smiling. She runs her thumb over Britts lip and soon Britt is drinking from me when her head gets brought forward. I look at Shelby with a pride and joy filled smile.

"Well that's one thing done" Shelby looks at Rachel "Time for another"

She gets up and picks up Rachel from the ground. She puts her on her lap and Rachel holds up the toy in her hands. It's a small star block that goes to a space thing. Go figure though that's the one thing she continues to find and play with.

"Rach it's time to remove the bandage are you ready?" Rachel's frowns and seems to think for a second before nodding "Ok I'm gonna take the bandages off then put the glasses on. When the glasses go on then you can open your eyes to make sure you see ok?"

Shelby waits till she nods again before removing the bandages. We all are watching-Brittany switched sides to be able to see-as Shelby takes the bandages off her eyes. When the bandages come off she keeps her eyes clinched shut.

"Where are the glasses?" I look around and see Santana looking guilty "San where did you put them?"

She grabs the square they put shapes in a brings it to Shelby. Shelby grabs them out and puts the glasses on Rachel. Now all we can do is wait for Rachel to open her eyes.

-Rachel pov-
I feel the glasses get put on but am scared to open my eyes. I don't wanna just see light anymore. I wanna see my mom! I wanna see my girlfriends! I wanna see Beth, Fran, and Judy! I can't live not seeing things after this! I'm scared...but I gotta take a chance. I need to open my eyes!

I slowly open them and everything is blurry. I blink and everything starts slowly coloring and taking shapes. After a few more blinks and adjusting to the glasses that's when I see everything. I see my girlfriends, I see my mommy and momma, I see the toys, and I see Fran and Beth! I see everything.

"Mommy?" Tears start falling down Shelbys face and I can't stop my own "Mommy!"

I get pulled into a hug by Shelby. I finally can see again. When I'm out of the hug I look at the girls. Nows the time to know if this really holds up. I get to the ground and put my hand on Santana's cheek. Santana looks at me then blows a bubble. We both laugh and roll on the ground.

This is so much better being able to see. I look at the toy in my hand and see it's a star. It's the same star I play with every time. Cause I'm going to be a broadway star. But right now I'm living my life my way! That way is making up for lost time.

"Dinner Time!" We get up and follow Shelby as she goes into the kitchen "Come on my lovely's it's dinner time"

hope you enjoyed that chapter! it's 4 am when I updated this story and i'm tired as alL hell! So i really dO hope you enjoyed this! i'Ve been trying to updatE as many stories as i can before i get busy again and can't update. But for now i will see YOU GUYS AND GALS in the next chapter! Bye!