Chapter 22-Date night part 4

Start from the beginning

I nod and Shelby slips some of her shirt down. I latch on and already feel my eyelids get heavy. I drink until she switches my to the other breast. Soon enough I'm...gonna..e..

-Fran pov-
I watch Santana fall asleep still latched onto Shelbys breast. I watch her slowly remove her before fixing herself and not waking up Santana. She looks over at me and nods to the chair beside her. I quickly move to it.

"So you know the secret now" I nod and she sighs "Please don't say anything to anyone! This is to help the girls, your mom, and myself! We all have agreed on it!"

"It's fine Shelby I won't tell anyone" she smiles and I hold up a finger "But can I ask a question?"

"Anything" She moves Santana slowly when the girls moves some "What is it?"

"Why did they need it?" I'm really trying to make sense of this "I thought they all were fine?"

"They all were missing key mom points in there life and we all wanna fix that" I nod in understanding and she continues "So we are making up for our mistakes and their memories they don't have"

"She really wasn't the best mom in the past" I look over at my mom who's still asleep "She tried but with dads rules and commands she just drank every day and stopped trying"

"Sounds like you missed something too" I look over at Shelby wide eyed "I'm not saying you have to join or be their age if you did! You could always be a toddler or not so it at all!"

"It was when Lucy was 2" I look at mom again "I was 4 when the drinking started but I was 2 when the strict rules started"

"Toddler" I nod and grab my moms hand "You wanna wait time see what she says?"

"No" I let my tears fall down my face "I wanna surprise her"

-Lucy pov-
I hear a knock on the door while I'm talking with Rachel and Playing with Beth. I look up and see Brittany smiling. I wave her in and she bounces into the room.

"I've got news!" We wait for her to continue "I got calls from some people wanting to join our glee club!"

"That's great Britt!" I see look to see Rachel smiling and look back at Britt "Who is it?"

"What?" I shake my head smiling while Rachel giggles "Oh and Rach Mercedes says hi!"

"When did you talk to Mercedes?" Britt looks at me confused "What?"

"When she called to tell me that her and Tina were joining duh!" Brittany walls over and picks up Beth "Some people just can't follow things can they?"

I laugh but stop when I see a doctor "Uh hi what's up?" He steps in without a clipboard and looking around the room at us "Sir?"

"I was told there is a blind person here?" I point to Rachel who raises her hand "Perfect! My name is David! We would like to talk with you and a parent about a possible opportunity!"

"What opportunity?" Rachel reaches for my hand and I grab it giving it a small squeeze "Why does it matter that I'm blind?"

"Because you could be able to see again!" I feel all the air leave the three of us and the only sound is Beth giggling "Sorry shell shock news I know but with the way it happened this surgery could give you back your eyesight!"

"Can it really?" The man says a yes and I see tears form in Rachel's eyes "I could see my girls again? I could see my mom and Beth? I could see Judy and Fran?"

"You can see everything but I have a question before we talk with a parent" Rachel nods and the guy continues "How do you think you'd look in glasses?"