Chapter 19-Date night

Start from the beginning

"Ah Santana is so glad you could finally make it" I scrunch my eyebrows together. She's wasn't here? "Please take your seat the paper is already on your desk"

I hear footsteps then her sit down "Hello Berry" I feel my heart freeze and tears ready to spring "We need to have a discussion right now midget"

"Sir!" I throw my hand up "I'm not feeling the best can I go to the nurse?"

"Sure Miss Berry" I grab Babs leash and get up going to the desk "Here's your pass"

I reach out and he puts the paper in my hand. I give a small smile and leave. It wasn't a total lie I was feeling sick. But the sickness wasn't me still having a stomach bug no that's done. The sickness was from the fear of Finn actually telling me the truth. How could I have been so...well blind?! So stupid! I sigh and go to the nurses office. Hopefully I can just hide till glee.

-Time skip-Santana pov-
I slam my locker shut as I still can't find Rachel and it glee time. I'm only going to that room to find her that's it. I'm gonna tear her head off! I may love her but damnit I'm mad!

"Santana uh what a surprise" I glare at Will and then look around the room "Who are you looking for?"

"Rachel" he looks at me confused as does everyone but Finn "What's so funny finn?"

"Nothing" he goes wide eyed and throws his hands up "I didn't do anything at all...that you can prove at least"

"What does that mean?" He just smirks and I growl taking steps toward him "You better answer Jumbotron!"

"I only talked sense into my girlfriend!" I freeze in my spot and his smirk grows bigger "I simply pointed out you only 'loved' her because you blinded her and the other two felt pity. I pointed out she want really loved and you'd all turn before too long! Seems like I won!"

"Don't do it Santana" I look Will and release my fist "Thank you"

"If I hear you go after any of my girls again Finn I will not have a problem cutting you down to pieces and feeding you to Babs!" This time his smirk disappears and turns into fear "Good you should fear me"

I walk out of the room and let everything click. In algebra when she freaked out it was cause I called her Berry and midget. I only proved Finns point in her mind. But what happened with Brittany? And what happened with Lucy?

I walk Shelbys class that has all the desk moved. So far our glee club is Lucy, Brittany, some sugar girl, and me. I look at Brittany and Lucy who are holding onto each other sad. I look over at Sugar who's talking with Shelby. She's not here either. Where did you go shorty?

"Mom?" I turn and Rachel is in the doorway "Mom are you in here? I need to talk"

I hold my finger to my lips at everyone "Uh yeah I'm in here" Rachel walks in with Babs "What's up buttercup?"

"I think I wanna move out of the Fabray house" I feel my heart break and it breaks more when I see tears form in both of my girls eyes "I just think it'll be for the better you know? It'll be just you and Judy dating then when I graduate you go over and I leave for New York!"

"Uh why are you wanting this?" Shelby looks at me confused and I can just shake my head "Is everything ok with the girls?"

"I'm gonna break up with them" I feel my legs give out beneath me and hit the ground "Who was that? Is someone in here?"

"It's us and Sugar Rach" Lucy gets up from her spot and goes to Rachel while I just collect myself "What is going on?"

"I know you all are doing this out of pity and because of what happened!" Anger wraps all around Rachel's words "Santana proved that when she called me names like you used to! You proved it when you pushed me in the hall! And Brittany..well she's just Brittany!"

"THATS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!" We all freeze at Brittany telling "We ducking love you and you are just gonna turn your back after our great dates and not expect us to follow you?! NO! I've waited to long to have you blind or not! You're not leaving me now!"

"Sugar can we talk tomorrow please?" Sugar nods at Shelby and leaves "Alright let's talk this out and stop yelling"

"I got stopped by Finn this morning..he told me that you all didn't love me and were doing this out of pity pretty much" Rachel sighs and wipes her tears "He exposed my deepest fears and then I snapped on Brittany...then Lucy pushed me in the hall and...and Santana called me Midget and Berry!"

"I didn't mean to push you hard" Lucy grabs one of Rachel's hands "Jacob was filming you and I was trying to get you away but you weren't moving so I was just trying to look out for you"

"I was angry cause Brittany was crying" I finally get up and walk to Rachel "She told me you snapped and I got angry too quick...I have anger issues I need to take care of"

"So what I'm understanding is everyone has made mistakes today besides Brittany?" Of course Shelby would point that out "Brittany you're in charge tonight! Assuming everything will be ok?"

"Yes" We look at Rachel who's giving a small smile "It'll be alright and I'm so sorry to all of you..I let finn get in my head"

"It's ok" we make a group hug "Just come to us next time and don't snap ok?"

Rachel laughs and nods. We gather our stuff and head to the car. It's a nice trip home and better then the day had been. Then we get inside.

"Beth stop hitting the car!" Judy is running around the living room after Beth "Please stop being a Lucy Jr.!"

We all laugh and this feels great. This is what home should feel like. Some chaos but unity in the end. I like this version of home. I finally feel safe!

TBC

Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Faberritana} [Complete]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara