Show stealing realness 🌈 Tony!daughter AU

Start from the beginning

'So...dad...what kind of style were you thinking? Oh you'll need a name!, ooh this is so exciting!' You squeal.

He just told you about his double life and you're more than willing to help, it makes him incredibly happy that at least someone supports him.

'Oh and I can teach you how to use makeup and chose clothes!, Oh this is great!'

'Honey...honey...calm down...' he chuckles.

'I know a perfect style for you!, you should do like these long and elegant dresses and big hats and big wigs and extravagant makeup!'

'You know what...that actually sounds good...'

Those are the best moments of his life, spending all day long looking at dresses and wigs and practising makeup, dancing around and just having fun while also hiding this from your mother.

You taught him everything, from dancing to makeup, you are his partner in crime, well was because once your mother found out, she divorced Tony and put him on the street while dragging you into her custody.

He hasn't seen or spoken to you since, she cut off all ties and even moved further away to Atlanta which is a 14 hour drive.

'Wow, whose the babe Stark?' Steve asks as he looks at the picture stuck to Tony's mirror.

'That's my daughter y/n.. it's from a while back though.. I have no idea how she looks now.. I don;t think i'd recognize her...'

'how so?' Rhodes asks as he sits down next to Tony.

Everyone gathers around when Tony starts to tell the whole story, how he told his then wife and his daughter about his secret hobby, how excited you were and how you're his partner in crime. He tells them about how, of course, his wife divorced him, she despises him so you ran away with him. Your mom found out and she came to get you because she has full custody of you. They kept talking and texting, when you mother found out she was pissed and she wrote a letter under Tony's name, stating that he didn't want to see you ever again and that you two haven't seen or spoken since.

'I thought my story was bad but this is heartbreaking...' Thor speaks up.

A tear slips down his cheek as he even thinks about the time he spend with you and the former group he used to work with.

'Okay so when you perform it's all about that feminism and the confidence, you need to feel sexy when you dance because else it will look like a barbiedoll...'

'Okay tell me again why I'm taking performing advice from my underage daughter?'

'Because you love me and honey, I've seen your moves...you need this...' you chuckle as you climb onto the runway.

Tony looks over to the other drag queens and he frowns at them.

'What?, we need this too ya know...'

You sign the music guy to hit it and the music starts, you start to dance and show off your moves, the queens only cheering you on making you break character as you start to laugh. The other queens jump on stage. Tony took the picture and takes it everywhere.

You still have a copy of the same picture, only after that letter, you hid it. It's still in its original spot. You just hid it.

'Okay..listen, I think we should get y/n, because every story I hear about that child, she had fun and now she's stuck with that witch of an ex wife... she cut him off, that's not fair and besides, isn't she like an adult now?' Steve asks.