Bratty teen 💧 Stony (request)

Start from the beginning

'We're..dating...' he smiles and Steve gets up, walks to your dad and wraps an arm around him.

You knew Tony was bisexual, you've always known that and you also knew that your mom left him for that, which you still think is a dick move.

But Steve from work?, all you hear about him are bad things and now they're suddenly dating?

You just had a talk about a month ago where your dad said he wasn't ready to date again after the stuff that happened with your mom not even a year ago and now they're dating?!

'I know this is strange and new and I understand-'

'Dating?!, really?!, dad you just told me that you weren't ready not even a month ago!, how long has this been going on?!'

'Two weeks....' Tony answers.

'I have to go...' you mutter as you shoot off of the stool, holding onto your purse you rush over to the front door and slam it behind you.

'She could've taken it worse..' Tony sighs as he sinks to the couch, he's full of disappointment by your reaction.

'She just needs a little time... don't pressure her too much..' Steve sits down next to him, letting Tony lean against his shoulder.

You had it all figured out, you were going to drive the two so far apart that your dad wouldn't even think about him anymore.

You've been doing all kinds of things that would make them argue over the past week. You left Steve's stuff on the ground, Your dad gets stuff being left on the ground. You've been replacing Tony's gadgets, as he calls them, trying to provoke an argument, which worked out pretty good.

'You know what Steve maybe you should just go because I can't keep this up!' You hear your dad yell.

'But Tony it wasn't me I swear!, I know you hate messes on the floor and your stuff being placed somewhere else!, I wouldn't do that to you!'

'That's not what bothers me!, you're lying to me Steve!'

'Why would I lie to you!, I love you Tony!'

'Just go!' Tony yells, seconds later you hear the door slam behind Steve and for a second you finally feel happy.

You open the door of your room and you walk through, softly closing it behind you.

You walk down the stairs and see your dad sitting on the couch, bawling his eyes out, it's even worse than when your mom left him. You've never seen him so upset before.

'What's going on?' You ask as you sit down next to him.

'Steve and I had a fight...I guess we broke up...I said he needed to go and he went...I guess you were right about the not being ready...'

What?, no no no, this is going to complete opposite way you wanted it to go, you don't want him to be sad about it!

'I'm sorry...'

Why is he apologising?!

'For?' You ask.

'For trying to make this work, I know it hasn't been easy on you but I was hoping that Steve would be the right fit for all of us, I mean you're into the 40s and he basically is from the 40s...I hoped that you would get along...'

Oh no...

'I...I...I...' you stutter, you can't think of anything to say besides every curse word in the world at the moment.