Chapter 4

-Quinn pov-
I pull into Santana's drive and see her dads car. I run up and knock on the door. I need to apologize and get her so we can see Rachel. This is all going so wrong! But Brittany thinks we can still fix it.

"Hang on!" I stop knocking hearing her dad who soon opens the door "What do you want Quinn?"

I look around him "Where's Santana?" I look at him when he smirks "What's funny?"

"That useless bitch is gone" I feel my heart clench when he speaks "Dumbass is gonna get expelled and I ain't gonna have a whore in my house so she's gone!"

"Thanks" I slap him as hard as I can "Don't fuck with my girls"

I run down to my car and peel away. I have to find Santana. I drive around and try to find her. Where would she go?!...the park.

-Brittany pov-
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM BLIND?!" Rachel is up and pointing her finger...but at a wall "I CANT BE BLIND I HAVE A DREAM!"

The doctor looks at me then moves in front of her "You can still follow your dream I'm sure just" he sighs "I'm sorry Miss Berry but there was too much damaged that was caused between the dye and the alcohol"

I slowly wrap my arms around her as she starts to sob. This wasn't supposed to happen to her. We were all supposed to be together. The four of us. The unholy trinity and their star. I don't want our star to fizzle out.

"Thank you Doctor Jones" he nods with a small sad smile "How much will this be?"

"Nothing at all your nurse paid when she left" that's at least some good news today "Will you be able to get a ride?"

"Yeah" we walk back out to the main waiting area "Rachel stay right here please I'm calling for a ride"

-A little bit ago- Santana pov-
I'm sitting on a swing when I feel the set move "So...you came to find the useless huh?" I turn and look at Quinn who's looking at the ground "You went to the house didn't you?"

"Yeah" she chuckles "Slapped the man too"

A small smile forms on my face "Glad to hear" she reaches out and grabs my hand "What are we doing? We want the girl we've called ugly to believe she's beautiful, we want the girl we've bullied to be our girlfriend, we want the girl who goes pale looking at us with fear to love and care about us...what are we doing?"

"We are going for what we want" Quinn finally looks at me "We are going to give Rachel the life of luxury she has always deserved and we will make her better and she'll make us better"

I lean over and give her a quick kiss "I love you Q-bear" she smiles as we get up "So have you he~"

"Hang on" Quinn pulls out her phone and answers "Hey Brittany...You need a ride from the hospital? Aren't you close to your house?...oh...yeah ok..she's right here..she'll be with me for sure see you soon"

When Quinn hangs up I look at her confused "What was that about?" I see tears start to form and I pull her into me "What's going on Q?"

"We have to pick them up" Quinn let's out a strangled sob "She's blind...our star is blind!"

I feel my body go rigged. I blinded Rachel. Not accidentally for a short time with slushy but permanent with alcohol or something. I just broke our star before she could shine her brightest.

"Should I go?" Quinn pulls away and looks at me confused "Should I go see her?"

She smiles "She wants to see you" Quinn actually laughs a little "maybe it's to go eye for an eye"

I roll my eyes and we head to our cars. We get in and drive away. I gotta see Rachel. I'll take any punishment or hate she gives. I just have to see her.

-Rachel pov-
I'm sitting on Brittanys lap. It's actually quite comfortable. I just keep moving my head around letting the light in. I'm just hoping I see something...anything. It still isn't changing.

"Brittany!" I hear footsteps running toward us and get picked up and spun around before hugged "I'm so sorry Rachel I deserve everything you say, do to hurt me, and/or all the hate you throw my way! I didn't mean to do this princess I was just scared and resorted to our old ways of hiding I didn't know it was tampered I never would have hurt our star!"

"San?" I don't wanna make her feel even worse but I have no clue where I'm supposed to be looking "Am I looking at you?"

"Let me help" I feel a hand softly move my head right some "There now you're looking at me"

"I forgive you as much as I shouldn't I do" I feel her body relax "Brittany has explained everything about what you guys have been up to and wanted to say and do...I'm not saying yes but!...I'm not opposed to being wooed by you three into a relationship possibly"

"Do you mean it?" I look around and get stopped and turned to me left "I'm here Rachel"

"Thanks Quinn and yes" I smile "I do mean I'll give you three a chance each to prove you all want this to work ok?"

I feel Brittany pick me up "Ok I get first date!" I hear a scoff and a grunt so I laugh "Hey I've been here the longest and been the nicest I get dibs!"

"Brittany gets first, Quinn second, and Santana last" I move my head right like I did last time "It's not cause of what happened it's cause you need the most time as I feel you are gonna wanna make this up the most"

"You already know me well small fry" I smile and Brittany puts me down "Have your dads been told yet?"

I look down "Well...no but they also aren't home so" I feel a hand wrap around mine "San is moving in with me so you can too"

I nod my head to Quinn's offer. I don't wanna burden her and Judy now just making up. But I also can't live alone now. I've been alone since last year now I have a chance to have people. Partly cause I'm blind but partly because they want to be here.

I think things may be looking up!