Touch my niece again, break a rib 💧 Morgan Stark.

Comincia dall'inizio

You press the gun further into his stomach and he winces.

'6!, 6 men! Please don't kill me!' He yells out and you step away from him.

'Thanks for the intel...now go...or I will shoot you...' you push him away and he starts running.

You walk up the tiny steps and you look at the large backdoor before inhaling. You step back and you kick the door open as you grab your gun.

'What was that?!' The guard in the room with Morgan asks when he hears the bang downstairs.

'I don't know sir..'

'Well go check!'

'You don't have to check, I know who it is...and you're going to get a big whooping when she makes it up here...'

'Quiet little girl!'

'Blah blah blah...' she replies.

You just took out about 7 guards in the hallway and you're now up to the level where Morgan is located. 308 is just at the end of the hallway filled with about 8 men.

'Fucking liar..' you mutter before stepping from behind the corner.

'Hey there fella's, anyone seen a little girl, long black hair, about this size?' You ask holding up a hand.

They all grab their guns and point at you.

'Whoa okay, bit of a touchy subject I see...there's no need to feel so offended...it was just a question..'

'Morgan baby you in there?' You yell.

'Yup!, what took you so long?' She replies and you chuckle.

'I'll be right there!, hold on tight okay?!'

'Okay!' She happily replies and you smirk at the men.

'You wanna get to her?, you have to go through us first...'

'Yeah pal that's kind of the whole fucking plan here...you're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?' You comment as you get out the machine gun one guard was carrying.

'We have you 8 to 1...'

'I like those odds...'  (comment if you get this)

'My aunt is gonna be in here soon, I would get ready if I were you...'

'You have a big mouth for such a tiny little girl...you wanna know what happens to girls with big mouths?, talk back and you'll find out...' the man points a gun at her and at that point the door gets ripped away from it hinges.

'Touch my niece, break a rib...' you stand there.

You're barely able to keep yourself up due to the heavy fighting you just did, but the adrenaline and the need to save Morgan is enough to keep you going.

'Look at you...you're not even able to keep it together, cuts and blood everywhere, glass in you hair?, I mean this has to be a prank right?....We've got you y/n...'