Family is everything 💧 avengers (request)

Start from the beginning

'What's going on?' Natasha asks as she walks out of the quinjet, right towards you.

'Nothing just leave me alone, I'll walk to the compound...'

You referring to the compound as "the compound" makes Natasha curious, you've always referred to it as home.

'Y/n!, talk to us, what's going on?'

'I've been trying to tell you all what's been going on!, but you don't even have time to listen to me!, you all blow me off every single time!'

'Oh shit...' Tony sighs.

'You know... if I'm bothering you all why don't you just say so...' you cross your arms.

'You don't bother us...y/n you're family of course you don't bother us...'

'Oh really?, then why do I get the feeling I am bothering you?, why do I get the feeling that you don't want me there?, I really thought you guys were my family, and family spends time with each other!'

'Y/n were really busy...'

'You forgot my birthday... I thought I would just let that one slip but... I sat there, alone, my first birthday with a real family, or at least I thought it was.... I understand that you guys are busy but you don't even invite me to do something with you when you guys go out...I get it okay you have friends, outside of this but you have to get that I don't, you're the only people I have right now because out here I'm public enemy number one...you're all I've got...all I had...'

'I don't get invited either y/n, it's no big deal...' Peter says stepping towards you.

'To you maybe!, you get to work with them and train with your cool powers, I have nothing!, I'm not special!, and let me just go on record saying that the way you blew me off the other day, that one hurt the most...' you silence Peter by your words.

The way your voice cracks as you raise it, the way the tears stream down your cheeks, it all hits them like a sledgehammer. They had no idea that you felt like this.

'So congrats...' you throw your hands up in defeat. 'I'll pack my things and I won't bother you anymore...I'll go find a new family, a family that actually cares about me...'

Once they see you walk away they all yell after you to come back. But nobody follows you, nobody expect for Bruce.

He suddenly hulks out and steps in front of you, preventing you from leaving.

'Y/n stay!' He says.

'Move out of the way Bruce...' you look him in the eyes and he just shakes his head.

'Y/n family...' he comments and you shake your head.

'Move out of the way...' you order again but he stands his ground.

'Y/n important..'

The tears start to flow again as he says that, something like that you haven't heard in years.

'He's right you know, you're really important to us...and we're sorry...we had no idea that it would have this effect on you...don't go away please...'

'Please...' Peter adds and it makes you turn around.

He's full on crying, he's in an even worse shape than you are right now which pretty much is an accomplishment on its own.

'It was wrong to act that way and we know that..please give us another chance... we can't miss you..you're important to us all and you're family... you belong here with us...'

'We promise we won't blow you off anymore, we will try to make it up to you if you let us...' Steve says.

'You're my sister y/n.. I can't lose another sibling...' Wanda cuts in.

You look at the ground as you fiddle with your hands. You think for a moment. You have no place to go and to be honest you've got a pretty good room in the compound.

'So?' Tony asks and you look up.

'I... I'll give you another chance...but if you screw up again I'm leaving...besides I don't have anywhere else to go so...'

You feel yourself being lifted in Hulks arms and he throws you in the air out of excitement and you let out a laugh.

'Okay KingKong, put her down before she gets hurt...' Tony comments and you chuckle.

'You're part of the team y/n...don't forget that.. without you we would be a mess...'