Love doctor (Denny Duquette)

You are Denny's new doctor, he had his heart transplant surgery and now you are over his case from now on, you where there during the surgery so you know about everything going on with his body. You come into his hospital room to check on him before doing your paperwork for thr night, he is doing well the nurse says as you listen to his heart and make sure there is no problem you done a scan to see if there is any blood clots and it came back perfect he truly is doing 💯 percent better.

He smiles at you as you listen to his heart, he says "Dr I was hoping when I eventually get out of here maybe I could take you out to dinner? As you smile at him "Denny I'll make you a deal you get better and released I'll go out with ya" he smiles big and says "deal Dr I'm looking forward to it and don't worry I'll get better and release soon" as you nod your head knowing he is telling the truth. You finish up your check and give him a thumbs up on his process since the surgery just a few days ago.

A couple minutes later, you head out before you do, he says "see ya later doctor" as you turn around and smiles "later Denny"

He is still pale but he is truly a handsome man. You head to your office on the second floor, you are wore out from Today's Events. So you need to finish up quick and head home until tomorrow afternoon, you are so ready to get home and relax in your bed, today has a been a very long day, you can't help but smile at the through of Denny and his face early.

His face is so handsome and you can't believe you agreed to go on a date with him as soon as he gets better and released from the hospital but who wouldn't want to go out with him, he is such a sweetheart and very good looking so it will be alright, you finish up the paperwork and head home but on your way out you stop by Denny's room to check on him one more time, you walk in and he smiles at you "oh doctor couldn't stay away from me huh, checking on me again before you leave for home? As you giggle and walk over to him " Denny your an important patient and I need to make sure your good before I leave" he smiles at you and after you finish checking him out you leave and tell him you will see him tomorrow afternoon, he can't help but smile at you he will be counting down minute until tomorrow afternoon and getting to see you again.