Little Daisy last part 3 of 3 (Jude)

Over the next few days things are crazy because Jude and Daisy aren't used to a newborn baby, it's been a while since Daisy was a newborn so Jude is pulling at his hair lol but he loves Bella so much already. So him and Daisy are slowly getting use to having a newborn baby back in the house, Y/N is already use to Bella crying at weird times and her having to get up and change her or feed her, Jude and Daisy are laying on the couchs in the living-room when Y/N comes in from the store with Bella first as Jude gets up and heads outside to get the bags.

Daisy comes up to Y/N whom is holding Bella in her arms as Daisy learns over and kisses Bella on the forehead, it's beautiful sight, Bella giggles and Daisy says beautiful bella, I love you sis so much, as Y/N can't help but smile big as Jude comes in with the bags and sees Daisy being sweet with Bella as he laughs, his two girls are so cute as his lady looks tired so he gets a idea he puts the bags in the kitchen and comes back into the living-room and grabs bella and tells Y/N to go lay down in the bedroom for a little bit he has Bella and he will put the food away too, as Daisy says I'll help daddy with Bella Y/N go lay down as Y/N nods and gets up walking towards the stairs and her and Bella's room.

A couple hours later Jude comes into the bedroom holding Bella in his arms, Daisy is downstairs playing so he is going to put Bella down for her nap and check in on you, as soon as he lays down Bella in her crib he walks over to the bed and rubs your back slowly as you wake up and see him as he smiles Bella is down for a nap and I wanted to see how you are feeling right now after your rest, as you smile at him I'm good thank you for letting me sleep, as he smirks at you, as you Pat the bed so he can join you for a little bit.

He crawls into the bed next to you as you kiss him slow but surely as he rubs your sides, you love him, Bella and Daisy with everything in you and you can't wait to see what the future holds for you four, he holds you on his chest as he rubs your sides and continues to kiss you until Daisy joins you two on the bed, and she lays down at the end of the bed, she continues to color the picture she is working on, Jude knows what she is working on it's a picture of you four together as a family. He knows you will love it because she is working on it for you to go on the wall in your room.