Crouse sequel to Alicia's Sister final part (Jason Crouse)

He lays you back on the bed and goes to take his shirt off, you slide up higher on the bed and start to strip down to your panties, he turns around and sees you only in your panties on the bed his grabs his pants and starts to undo them.

"Sexiest sight I've ever saw is right in front of me" as you open your legs lightly, "momma in need of Daddy's cock? As you giggle and move your hips to the left, and spread your legs completely open he grabs a hold of his cock at the sight of you doing this and he says "Use your words momma, you want this inside you? As his hands grip his cock and he moves to the bed.

You lick your lips "I want it Jason I want it now" as you get up on your knees and grab ahold of his cock before going down on it sucking it deep, as his hands go to your head "fuck Y/N your mouth is amazing" as you deepthroat him, he still can't believe you can deepthroat him all not even Alicia could lol. His hands find a full head of your hair as he helps you deepthroat his cock, he knows this also turns you on so your panties are soaked but your not wearing anything.

Tonight you are going to become his lady again in more ways then one, he pushes his cock into your wet pussy, as you moan out lightly, "oh Jason right there" as he kisses down your neck before sucking on your neck lightly wanted to leave his mark on you so everyone can see your his again, as you wrap your legs tightly around his waist as he continues to fuck you hard before rubbing his free hand on your pussy. Your body starts to shake because your getting close to climaxing on his dick as he continues to pounce your pussy and rub your clit as you moan out "oh fuck Jason" as he smiles at you before flipping you over so you can ride his cock to the finish line lol.

He continues to pounce your pussy as he holds you close to him, as he continues to fuck your pussy until you climax on his cock then he pulls almost out and pounces you a few more times before he pulls out of your pussy and shots his load on your belly, then he looks at you "damn darling that was hot as hell, your pussy feels like it did the first time I popped that cherry" as you giggle and lay your head on his chest.

He moves his hand to your back and rubs it lightly "shit darling, I love you, and I hope that little taste is part of the forgiveness" as you giggle and kisses him on the lips "mmm your forgiving Jason" as he smirks and kisses you more passionately before you two catch your breathes.

You got to finish unpacking before you go get the twins from Karen in a little bit, but right now him and you all that matters. He is going to win you back in just a matter of time, he needs his family. He loves the feeling of you in his arms it heaven to him and he can't believe you are his again, life is truly amazing for you both. He will win you back, then you will become Mrs. Crouse in no time, as for your guys apartment he will sale it and move in with you and the twins here in this beautiful house.

That's the end!!!!