His Good Luck Charm final part 1/2 (William)

Two days later you two are back in Ireland, you got the call from the recording agency this morning and they want to sign William to a three-year deal, we will have to move to LA in a year which is fine your pregnancy will be over with and your baby will be here with you both, he can record his first cd in Ireland and promoted from there too and shows will be around there also so the last two years of his deal we will be in LA.

This weekend he wants to announce your pregnancy and the record deal at the house with a big cookout with family and friends, and you agree, you are in your guys house fixing some fruit and veggies trays for the cookout come this weekend which is tomorrow afternoon, William comes in from the garage with a box that has baby William stuff on it and you smile at him "aww you want to show the family and friends that we are expecting a baby by bring your out old baby stuff that's a sweet way love" as he holds the box up "there is a few good things in here for a good announcement for the baby"

You look at him as you finish with the trays and put them in the refrigerator as he pud the box down on the table and walks over to you as he kisses you on the lips and wraps his arms around you " it's going to be a little boy I bank on it lass" as you giggle "maybe it could be a girl William we will see in a couple months" as he smiles and kisses you softly again.

He rubs his finger tips to your belly and smiles "I can't wait to meet you baby, and whoever you are you are going to be love by Me and your mommy and everyone else around you" as you giggle at him interacting with your unborn child, you can't wait to see how he is when the baby is here with you both.

To be continued