The Rock's daughter final part 2/2 (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)

Request for hanaahstarlorderamus

The next few days have been busy with you being pregnant and moving your stuff to Atlanta to live with Jeffrey, Gus and George so your not alone during your pregnancy, Jeffrey your dad and Norman are getting your last few things from your dad's place in L.A. and Jeffrey and Norman will be back to the farm in a few days, you are there with your stepmom and sisters plus Gus and George, you are cooking dinner for everyone as the baby kicks your belly and you giggle as you call for Gus and George to come feel their sibling as they run over to you and touches your belly and feels the baby inside you kick their hands as Gus smiles "I got to call dad and let him know about this" as you giggle and tells your stepmom to call Jeffrey and hand it to Gus as she does.

Gus grabs it and starts to talk to Jeffrey about the baby moving around in your belly, as Jeffrey laughs and asks to talk to you, as Gus brings it to and grabs George's hand and they run off into the Living-room to watch that movie your sister put on as you smile "yes Jeffrey? He laughs and asks how you are feeling today? As you giggle at him "yes I'm alright, how Is it going in L.A. with my dad and Norman? He smiles at your dad "we got everything packed up me and Norman will be head that way in the morning" as you smile "good my stepdad and sisters will be heading back tomorrow morning too" as Jeffrey laughs and says "you going to be alright with Gus and George plus the baby inside you right for a few days? As you laugh "I'll be fine Gus is a big help and George is so sweet me and the baby will be Alright until you And Norman arrive back"

fast forward you learn your having a little girl which you and Jeffrey have decided to name her Elizabeth Morgan, then you give birth to her and she is a mini version of George. You two get engaged after you give birth to Elizabeth and you plan on getting married sooner then later if possible, Jeffrey is amazing Dad and man and your Lucky to have him and as for the kids they are amazing too you are truly Lucky to have some many amazing people in your life.. you know the age difference is something but you wouldn't change anything about it you two have your future and you can't wait for it. As long as you got each other your good. He is your future husband and your kids are right there with you both.

That's it I hope everyone liked it!!!!