You are his submission (Negan)

Request for wtfolivia120801

Negan is into dominance/submission relationship, you are his submissive, you do whatever he wants in the bedroom but outside the bedroom you have your own mind and he doesn't mind it at all it's kind of a turn on to him, you speaking your mind, outside of the bedroom.

Tonight you are going to get  punished because you yell at Sherry and she is one of the few people who has Negan wrapped around her fingers sometimes you think she is highly up then you, you are his lady but still sometimes she gets away with more then you could even possibly think about. You are in your guys room waiting for him to come in.

You need to decide some things after you two get kinky in the bedroom

You need to decide some things after you two get kinky in the bedroom. If he wants Sherry as his, he needs to let you go because you can't keep your mouth close if she continues to get under your skin.

He comes in taking off his glove off as he sees you on the bed, you in a kneeling position your head down not looking up until he tells you too. He smirks and moves over to you "babygirl look at me" as you lift your head up and look him in the eyes. "You going to get that ass smack hard because you can't yall at Sherry" as you look At him and your face drops, "do you want her Negan because I'll go away and you can have her in your bed come tonight" as he grabs your arms and pushes you down on the bed, "your mine submissive and you aren't going no where, she is Dwight's lady and I have a softy spot for her because what happen to her sister" as you look at him "no you want to fuck her Negan, I'm not good enough anymore" as he slaps your ass hard as he pushes your legs up lightly " damn babygirl your mouth is going to get that ass slapped raw" as you giggle "daddy needs to fuck me now because I'm being naughty" as he smirks at you and the next thing you know he grabs his handcuffs from the side table.

He handcuffs you and strips you down to nothing before his long fingers move up And down your body. Before he works his way up your body and slides his hand around your neck and then he slides himself in you, he pounce your pussy and grips your neck lightly. He loves your pussy especially when he is balls deep in your pussy, he wants you to cum on his dick then he is going to fuck you from behind, kisses your chest before he moves his hand down in between your pussy and rubs it lightly, wants you to cum like never before he loves when your body starts to shake and you cum hard on his cock, tonight he is going to make you submit to him like ever before.

He takes one hand and slaps your boobs light before twisting your nipples as you moan out and your body starts to shake so your close to climaxing on his cock then he will fuck that ass so hard you can't walk straight tomorrow. He continues to climaxing on his cock as he smiles And kisses your chest lightly, he continues to pounce your pussy until he climax inside you then he pulls out and slowly flips you over on your belly before he slides himself into your ass before grabbing your hips and smashing his cock into your ass hard, you moan out as you slowly grabs the sheets and continues to take his cock in your ass, he slaps it lightly and he starts to to pounce it good and hard Into he shots Another load of his cum into your Ass and you gasp for breath and he moves his hand to your pussy And slaps it hard before he pulls out and his cum is leaking from your ass and pussy he loves the sight of you filled up with his cock, as he lays down and pulls you on his chest and you two get comfortable before falling asleep In each other's arms.