Jensen's Sister part final part 3/3 (Franklin Clay)

Clay is working with his boss on a beautiful day, a few days ago you went into labor and had Jase Lincoln Clay, he was perfect and Clay can't believe he is a daddy now to Jase, Jensen moved in with Mama Clay a few months ago after you find out you two were expecting a boy, Clay moved in with you so he can help with Jase and other reason like working on your guys relationship.

You are bring Jase to see clay today at work,

You and Jase arrive at the garage and clay comes and grabs Jase and kisses him lightly, you look at them and smiles "you can't believe Jase is finally here but you need to come clean to Clay about your feels when he did what he did with Alisha so ...

You and Jase arrive at the garage and clay comes and grabs Jase and kisses him lightly, you look at them and smiles "you can't believe Jase is finally here but you need to come clean to Clay about your feels when he did what he did with Alisha so tonight when Jase goes to sleep you two are going to have a talk.

Jase loves his daddy and clay loves Jase, he can't believe he got a family in you two. You three have lunch together then you leave with Jase because clay has a job to finish but he kisses you on the lips passionately like the first time then you two pull apart and you head home with Jase, you are going to make Clay's favorite food tonight.

You stop by mama Clay's to check on her and she loves seeing Jase he truly is a mini Clay, your brother is off today so he volunteers to watch Jase for you and Clay to have a little alone time, plus he knows you two need to talk about stuff, as you giggle and smile at him, he is an amazing big brother and uncle to Jase.

You leave Jase with mama Clay and Jensen for a few hours while you go fix dinner for Clay, a few hours later Franklin comes in and he smiles at the sight of you setting the table "doll what's the  occasion? As you giggle "no occasion Franklin I just wanted to make your favorite" as he smiles at you "your to good to me doll, where is Jase? As you say "at your mom's with Jensen" as he smiles and comes behind,

"Franklin Clay behavior please" as he smiles and pulls you into him "doll I can't help it, what's the dinner all about really? As you turn around and wrap your arms around his neck "Clay we need to discuss some things" as he breathe in and nods his head.

You make him sit down at the table as you go grab his plate and yours, then join him at the table, he smells it and smiles "doll it smells good, so what's on your mind? As you look at him "when you did what you did with Alisha it broke me Clay, then I got pregnant with Jase and I couldn't stay mad at you but now I'm going to tell you how it made me feel, Clay" as he looks down at his plate he know that this talk would eventually come up.

Franklin look at me please, I was with you for 4 years off and on and then you brought her in and everything changed, was I not good enough no more? As he looks at you shocked "no doll that not it at all, i caught feels for you and I didn't know if you felt the same way towards me, so I strayed to cope with the feeling im sorry I love you and Jase so much" as you look at him "Franklin you should have came to me and talked to me about your feelings because it was mutual, I love you so much and Jase is just a reminder of our love Clay" as he smiles at you "true and in the future his siblings will be too, but first we got to get married down the road" as you giggle at him knowing he is being truly and you truly appreciate it he is an amazing man and you and Jase are lucky to have him in your guys life as your man and Jase's Daddy.

That's the end of it!!!!!