Alicia's sister part two (Jason Crouse)

Jason is in between you two as you look at Alicia and your eyes have fire in them because your pregnant and you will do anything to protective your baby.  As you mom says "what is going on? As you look at her "nothing mama I'm just heading out into town, do you want anything? As your mom smiles at you, no babygirl just be careful today is crazy in town with the parade" as you giggle at her.

As you grab your bag and head towards the door, Jason starts to follow you, but Alicia stops him, as you leave without another word, leaving him and her alone with your family and Alicia can have a breakdown, she loves a show and now she can be the center of attention again like always.

Jason lets her scream at him but at the end he can't help but smile at the through of you getting bigger with his baby so he break up with her, she leave with her kids and Jason stays and waits for you return from town, a couple hours go by and you return back to the farm with a couple bags in hand, as he is seating on the front porch waiting for you as you get out of your car and head into the house but he stops you "darling I'll get on my knees if your forgive me, I was a dumb" as you shake your head "I'm tired Jason I want to lay down, my feet is hurting already, we will talk later"

He shakes his head "no talk later, give me bags, your coming with me home" as you shake your head "I am home Jason" as he takes the bags from you "no our home in the city are beautiful apartment we made together,it's there, we are going home together, we are going to work this out together, you me and our baby" as you put your hand up "I can't go back there Jason, you probably had my sister in our bed" as he shakes his head "no I didn't darling, that is our house, I wouldn't disrespect you like that in the our house, but I did disrespect you but doing your sister behind your back in her apartment"

You look at him with tears in your eyes, "I'll go get my stuff but  Jason I haven't forgive you yet, and I don't know if I can" as he looks at you and smiles "I'll win your trust back darling if I have to work for the rest of my life, but I figured out that you and our unborn baby are the most important things to me" as you look him in the eyes.

To be continued....