Your little family part 2 sequel to fighting for your love♥️(JD)

You two are rolling around on the bed, he is in-between your legs eating you out getting you ready for the real fun to get started, he pulls you over and starts kissing up your body, he takes In every little inch of your body, making sure you are enjoying this time because it's about to get hot in here between you two on this bed. You two begin to get dirty between you two as he pulls himself into you fast making you moan out as he starts to fuck you hard you love when he fucks you hard it's a turn on for sure.

He continues to fuck you hard as you moan out his name as your pussy gets wet like never before he smiles as you start to shake he knows you are close to climaxing so he starts to pounce your pussy until you climax on his dick and he cums inside you. A few minutes later you two are laying in each other's arms as you two start to fall asleep, the next morning you and JD are up and getting ready for the day,

 A few minutes later you two are laying in each other's arms as you two start to fall asleep, the next morning you and JD are up and getting ready for the day,

Aiden is up and about and you two are heading downstairs to the kitchen so you can cook breakfast for him and JD this morning.

Then you three are going to the park as a family, JD wants to spend the day with you two, today is definitely going to be amazing. Fast forward to a few months down the road, you and JD are redo your wedding vows plus you are pregnant for the second time this time with a little girl and you two decide on naming her Kylie Rose and she will be here with you three a few days after JD's birthday Aiden is 3 years old so by the time she comes into the world he will be 4 years old and he can't wait for his baby sister, your family is truly growing in size but also love you and JD are truly blessed to be able to have two beautiful kids and your marriage is completely different then it was a few years ago you both understand each other's feelings, it's amazing how things change just like that but you wouldn't change anything about the past and you can't wait for the future with your family.