Your guys future together Sequel to his fiance (Russell)

Request for CapHagar99

It's been a few weeks since your guys breakfast together with your parents and his, you are in the kitchen making lunch for you and your guys baby, Harvey went back to work early this week so you are by yourself most of the day, you are doing college classes on-line for now.

Today isn't a long day two classes and then you can rest put your feet up because being 2 and half months pregnant is stressful, you are worried about the rest of the months. You are heading to the store for some groceries and your ex boyfriend Jack has been following you the last few days, and Harvey has been following him, he knows Jack is trouble so he is keeping you in his sight because your his future wife and your carry his baby now, Harvey has been very protective of you and an the baby inside you more since you two find out about you being pregnant. Harvey is right behind Jack who is right behind you as you go into the grocery store, Jake smirks at you as you walk through the store, Harvey is about to put Jack out of the game as he grabs Jack's shirt and pulls him out of the store, and puts him down on the ground and puts the the fear of God in him to leave you alone or he will end him for good next time, he is your man now and you two are expecting a baby together and he isn't going to lose you both to him.

A few minutes later you are finishing up the shopping when Harvey comes up behind and disguises his voice "hi sweet thing need help with those groceries? As you keep your head away "im in a relationship with the man who impregnated me, plus he is more man than you jerk" as Harvey smirks and his normal voice comes back "oh really doll, I'm a jerk, I see but I impregnated you and I'm the man who your getting married to very soon" as you turn around "Harvey Russell don't scare me like that I was about to turn around and slap you, what are you doing here?

He smiles at you "I was going to get lunch at the dinner down the road, and I saw your car so I decided to come in and see if you wanted to join me doll" as you giggle and say "sure let me pay for the groceries and we can head that way" as he nods his head and pushes the cart to the  front of the store and he pays for the groceries before you can get up there as you shake your head at him and he pushes the cart to your car loading them in your car so you two can head to the dinner a few blocks away. He can't tell you the truth yet about Jack following you the last few days not until you give birth to your guys baby in a few months time.

Another part in a few days!!!