Caught between two part 2 final decision (Negan and Max)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

After your date with Max last night and Negan the night before you have a decision to make about your relationship with them both, you are sitting at your desk at work, thinking about them both you have come to a decision on this situation and you hope they will go along with it and be happy with what you have decided on,

Today has been slow so you got a lot of thinking done and tonight you are going to let them know what you want in this relationship with them both.

You call them both and asked them both to come over to your place so you can give them your decision, both Negan and Max smile at each other knowing whatever you decide they are behind you all the way. A couple hours later you arrive home and set everything up for tonight's meeting between you three, you change into something more comfortable,

 A couple hours later you arrive home and set everything up for tonight's meeting between you three, you change into something more comfortable,

You get out two beers for them and you get yourself some wine. You want tonight to be special for all of you especially since you are going to come clean about what you want in this relationship.

They both arrive at your place together you are surprise by them not trying to beat each other up. they both come in and see their drinks waiting on them but they both can't take their  eyes off you in that outfit. You smile at them as you sit down between them both as Negan rubs your back as Max rubs your thigh you feel comfortable with them both so it's now or never, you smirk at them both "guys I have made a decision about us, and I hope you both don't have a problem with it, so here is my decision, i want you both so I want a three-way relationship but still continue with our arrangement we have now, you both share me during the the week and weekend what do you both think? As both Negan and Max smile they like the idea very much and was hoping you wanted to continue with the way it has been, so they both nod their heads letting you know they are totally down for it.

Negan learns over and kisses your lips slowly as max pulls you apart from Negan and kisses your cheek lightly before you giggle and you can't wait to see what the future holds for you three and your relationship with both Negan and Max.