Papa Negan final part (Negan)

Request for NeganIsACat

The past few months have been amazing for you two, work is going good with all the new contracts and your relationship with Negan is going so well, tonight you are heading over to Negan's House for dinner.

You two leave work right behind each other and head to his house, Negan is going to ask you something important tonight, he wants you to move in with him and Emma, you his girl. He is ready for this step with you and hopes you feel the same way, you can let your apartment go back and move in with him and Emma permanently. He loves you  so much and knows your his future wife down the road when the time is right you two will get married and have more babies so Emma can have siblings but right now he wants you with him and Emma all the time.

You arrive at his place, Emma is in you car so you grab her out before heading into the house Negan is right behind you as he knows you will put Emma in her playpen then you will start cooking dinner for you both, as Emma smiles at you as you put her in her playpen N go into the kitchen to begin to Cook dinner as Negan comes up behind you and wraps his arms around you and asks you the big question, as you turn Around and let him know you would love to move in with him and Emma as he laughs and goes into the Living-room to watch some TV while Emma plays with he toys in her playpen. As you can't believe you two will be living together in a few days permanently you know he is your future husband and you can't wait to get married N give him more babies, and give Emma siblings when the time is right, so come this weekend you will start packing up and by next weekend you will be moved in with your man and daughter. You are excited for this big step in your guys relationship. Your parents love Negan and Emma so it's perfect for you all to be in one house.

That's it for this one I hope everyone likes it!!!!