The Rock's daughter part 3 (Jeffrey Dean Morgan)

Request for hanaahstarlorderamus

Your dad goes inside the house and gives you and Jeffrey some alone time to talk, Jeffrey didn't know you are two months pregnant with his baby, he isn't mad or anything it's just a shock for sure but he knows the the weekend you came to Atlanta for a little visit it happen.

He hasn't came over to you yet, he knows you didn't sign up for a 52 year old man with two kids already plus two ex wife's as your baby daddy and the man you fall in love with Right, as you giggle and walk over to him and rubs your hand over his beard and smiles at him lightly, as he learns down and kisses you on the lips, "you just made me the happiest man again, the first time was when Gus was born then George then the next time it was our first date now the you are doing it again by giving me another baby, so thank you doll, and I know we haven't talked about marriage yet but just know it will happen one day in the near future and that will be another proud moment for us" as you giggle at him "I don't have four but I got five the day I meet you, our first date, than our first kiss then the day I meet Gus and George And the day I find out I was expecting our baby" as he smirks "that kiss was amazing huh? As you giggle "oh yeah it definitely was" as he grabs your hand and you two walk back inside to announce to everyone who came your both together and your expecting a baby together, as your dad let your stepmom before hand.

You let everyone know the news about your relationship and the baby news too as everyone that is there is completely in shock but are happy for you both for both reasons, a few more hours pass and the guest have left, you and Jeffrey head towards the guest house for the night, your dad and stepmom are alright with your two sharing a bed, I mean you have before that's how they are getting a grandbaby in a few months time. You two make it inside the guest house and Jeffrey kisses you passionately before leading you towards the bedroom, he has missed you and right now that your relationship is finally official and out there no more secrets plus your pregnant he is going to take full advantage of it, he isn't going to leave your side through the pregnancy, so you will move down to the farm during it and stay there after he loves you and wants your little family to be together, him & you plus the kids.

He knows your dad will be upset about it but it's the best possible outcome for you and your guys relationship. Your dad will get over it, plus you all can visit and vise versa so tomorrow he will tell your dad the plan. But right now he is taking you to bed and hold you in his arms all night long.

One more part in a few days!!!!