Playroom at the Sanctuary part 2 (Negan)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

Kelly is smiling in your guys room she is laying on the floor listen to you singing she loves your voice especially when you are singing to her she can't believe you are her mom, she says you are perfect inside and out and her and Negan are lucky to have you in their lives, so Negan is working on somethings  with Dwight especially in the playroom, you are singing to Kelly in your guys room right now you find out early today you and Negan are expecting another baby so Kelly will be a big sister soon, and you can't wait for it.

You stop singing and get down on the floor with her, you are going to play with her right now, Negan comes in to see his two girls playing together on the floor, and his face lights up he can't believe you give him a beautiful girl in Kelly and he can't wait for you two to have more in the future, he doesn't know you two are expecting one more now. He will be surprised for sure. He smiles at you and says "Dwight and I finished up the repairs to the playroom downstairs for the kids, so Kelly can go back down there anytime" as Kelly giggle "daddy im going to spend today with mommy here" as he smiles at you and then her before he nods his head and walks over to her "alright sweetheart have fun with mommy" as you giggle at him "Negan i need talk to you later about something important alright? As he nods his head "no problem darling we can talk tonight after Kelly goes to sleep alright? As you smile at him and nod your head agreeing with him.

He leaves the room and goes to his office leaving you alone with Kelly to continue playing. A couple hours later you had made dinner for you three and is feeding Kelly when he comes in to the room, he is so hungry and can't wait to eat dinner then put Kelly to bed so you two can talk about things before you two head to bed yourselves. He sits down at the table next to you as you are feeding Kelly,

He smiles at Kelly, "mommy feeding you the good stuff babygirl? As Kelly giggle and nods her head

He smiles at Kelly, "mommy feeding you the good stuff babygirl? As Kelly giggle and nods her head. He starts to eat his food as you finishing up feeding Kelly, then you sit up and begin to eat your food for dinner tonight, after you finish eating and so does Negan you both get Kelly ready for bed.

You get her ready for bed as Negan then takes her and lays her down in her bed, then turns around and smiles at you "so darling what is on that mind of yours? As you smile at him "we are expecting another baby, I'm one month along" as he smirks "omg your joking right? As you shake your head letting him know you aren't, he pulls you into him and kisses you passionately, he can't believe he is going to be daddy again in a few months.

One more part to this one, keep a look out for it in a few days!