it's life sequel to the falling angel (John Winchester)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

It's been a few weeks since your daddy daughter date and now you are laying down on the bed in the hotel room, john wants to move you all to Bobby's house a few states away it's safer and it's more stable for you being an growing little girl with powers aka your an Angel. Bobby is coming to help John, Dean and Sam pack up everything you all have so you four can go to his house. You are reading a book at the table while Dean and Sam move your stuff to the doorway john is on the phone with Bobby getting some entail on where he is.

John walks in still on the phone as he smiles at you and whispers at you too help Sam and Dean with a little magic as you giggle at him then twinkles your nose and you see the bags move towards the doorway as Dean laughs Angel Doll thank you for t...

John walks in still on the phone as he smiles at you and whispers at you too help Sam and Dean with a little magic as you giggle at him then twinkles your nose and you see the bags move towards the doorway as Dean laughs Angel Doll thank you for the help, as you smile at him and finish the bags then Sam walks over to table and sits down across from you and says Angel you want me to read this too you? As you nod your head at him.

Sam starts to read to you as Dean and John waiting for bobby to get there, your relationship with Sam has got way better, Sam continues to read to you until Bobby arrives as Bobby walk in with john and your eyes go straight to him giving him a good reading as Bobby smiles at you and says you must be Angel I'm Bobby I'm a friend of the Winchesters so im your now Angel. As you smile at him and laughs lightly as John walks over to you and lifts you up into his arms and looks at Bobby and says give her some time Bobby she is very shy as Bobby nods his head and him and the boys load up his van as john says to you, angel baby you need to use the bathroom before we leave, I'll give Sam some money to get you some juice from the machine for the ride, as you grab his face and touch his forehead to yours as he sees his long future with you and the boys and he says oh Angel your beautiful when you get bigger, and let me guess you keep us all safe as you smile lightly at him then you fly towards the bathroom to use it before you all leave and go to Bobby's house.

You promise to keep them all safe no matter what it's your family and you don't want to lose them for nothing not until you truly have to.